Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: John Marshall - Atlanta  (Read 375 times)

JB7091

• View Profile
    • Email
John Marshall - Atlanta
« on: December 28, 2005, 08:54:09 AM »
Anybody know what kind of numbers they are looking for? Anybody heard from them?

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
Re: John Marshall - Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:52:37 PM »
Anybody know what kind of numbers they are looking for? Anybody heard from them?

Cannot exactly remember, but I think since they have become provisonal they went up to something like, 153-155 median. My friend was rejected before they even viewed her whole file. Watch out for Shannon Keefe, she is a real b----, not friendly at all, She is the head of admissions, not a very pleasant person at all. And besides their stats suck, why would you want to go there?
ChristyLove

pistolpete23

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 09:39:35 AM »

there is no freaking way that they are going to yield a median LSAT score of 153-155 for their incoming class. think about it, that's higher than the "real" John Marshall Law School in Chicago. on top of that, they are only a provisional ABA member and are not very established in the Atlanta job market. am i missing something or is georgia really that desperate for lawyers? this school has not even reached tier 4 status yet. i'll take suffolk, baltimore, nova, and even florida coastal over this garbage school. this school gives john marshall-chicago a bad name and that is saying a lot.

pistol pete

JB7091

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:58:52 AM »
What do you predict the numbers will be for them?