Random Guy

`
« on: December 23, 2005, 03:54:03 PM »
`

Luxor

• View Profile
Re: POST-MORTEM Apologies Post here!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 04:31:40 PM »
Also, I must add that we did a brilliant job recreating this sucker.

Indeed

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 11:35:04 PM »
i haven't read the liberal bias question, but somehow i recalled it wrong. i remember trying to argue for the other answer then getting hopelessly confused cuz i didn't really recall completely whicih one i chose. well, i guess i chose the right one, but not the one i argued for. Hilarious.

i argued for the time management one, but a different answer than the correct one. this one kind of surprised us, i think at the end of the argument we all just kind of said hmm it's either already efficient managers won't benefit, or already efficient managers never took the class. well, got that one wrong, but i wasn't completely certain on it- just certain that the criteria answer (consensus) was incorrect.

i tried to argue against quite a few consensus questions, so it's good to know that i wasn't delusional for the most part.

Leshy

• Ken is my idol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 06:34:08 PM »
Also, I must add that we did a brilliant job recreating this sucker.

This actually happens every test administration.  Collectively, LSD does a very good job of recreating the test and coming up with the correct answers.  Although there isn't always a consensus, we usually identify the credited response for nearly all the questions.

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 06:50:56 AM »
hmm, nevermind. i got time management correct- the guy who posted the answer in the thread actually posted the wrong answer. i finally went over my IRR and i got Gluck's tacit thing wrong and the one main idea problem about the native Canadians following the gluck question. that entire RC section for me was agonizing over the Gluck question.. haha. wish i'd just closed my eyes and randomly chose one of the two and then spent more time going over other q's.