Law School Discussion

Poll

LSD gathering at the "grand staircase" entrance of McDonough Hall (checkin location) at 2:30pm. Will you be there?

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

LSD Party at Georgetown Admit Days

Re: LSD Party at Georgetown Admit Days
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2006, 12:16:47 PM »
>I'll probably withdraw from NYU very soon though.

Thanks YaleC!  Tell 'em to let me in, will ya?

Although I'm deferred at both NYC schools, def. let me know if you guys come into the city for their admit days.  I'll totally show you a good time!  There's soooo many good places to go that we can't possibly do them all, but I can point everyone in the right direction
 :)

Posted thoughts on GULC in andy's thread.  Unless something bad happens at the Penn preview, it's a clear number one out of the places I've been accepted now... it's closer to NYC.  Apparently I get separationg anxiety when I stray too far  ;)

By something "bad" happening at Penn, do you mean something "good"?

Nope, I mean bad.  Sorry, that "it" referred to Penn... Penn's my #1 unless I have a crap time there.

Oh, thanks. I thought you meant GULC was #1 ...

Are you going just to the short Preview thing, or both at Penn?

Actually I think I'm going to both, because I want as much time as possible to see the city and the campus.

Me too. Are you going to the 2/17 one? Did we have to RSVP?

I emailed an RSVP last week; can't remember to who, but I think it's on the Admitted Students' site.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2006, 03:49:23 PM »
Did anyone make it to the Mock Trial Competition?  I know at least one prosepctive student was sitting in my jurror's box.

I hope everyone had a good time and if there are any questions I can answer, just let me know.  :)

andyg

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2006, 05:08:06 PM »
Just to bring this one back to the top, since alot of people were on it...is anyone going to that "open house" on the 30th and 31st ? I haven't really gotten any info for it, is it just the same thing as what preview weekend was ?

-andy

CBGB

« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2006, 08:53:54 AM »
Just to bring this one back to the top, since alot of people were on it...is anyone going to that "open house" on the 30th and 31st ? I haven't really gotten any info for it, is it just the same thing as what preview weekend was ?

-andy

I'll be at the Open House this weekend too. I think there's a schedule posted on the admitted students website, but other than that I haven't heard anything from Georgetown about it either.

andyg

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2006, 09:34:35 AM »
ok yeah I found it on the site, it was kind of hidden. I wish they had a forum on there the way that some other schools do for admitted students.  It is weird that they haven't sent anything in the mail or given us more info on it though.

CBGB

« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2006, 01:20:08 PM »
ok yeah I found it on the site, it was kind of hidden. I wish they had a forum on there the way that some other schools do for admitted students.  It is weird that they haven't sent anything in the mail or given us more info on it though.

I know, it is weird that we haven't heard any more about it. I thought I remembered them sending more stuff about the earlier Open House that they had in January (which I couldn't make it to), so I had figured they'd do the same for this open house. I guess they might e-mail us something in the next couple days though, that's always a possibility.