Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 139  (Read 4635 times)

sofa king

• View Profile
Re: 139
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 04:59:02 PM »
No, I'm cool with Balsenschaft for this board. But then again, I don't even know how to spell "steal" apparently so maybe I deserve the name.

I first saw the phrase printed on the bathroom wall above a urinal at a bar in Crested Butte.

I first saw it in Jackson, Wyo., so I guess it's a Rocky Mountain ski area thing.

Actually Balsenschaft and phlacyd are quite similar names...

Mr. Balsenschaft

• 154 LSAT/ 3.24 GPA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »
I considered living in Jackson. Instead, I'm doing the exact opposite and applying to law school.

I gave the name Balsenschaft to reserve a foursome at a public golf course in Colorado Springs. When it came time to play, the starter said over the loudspeaker, "Balsenschaft, party of four, Balsenschaft."

sofa king

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2006, 07:26:50 PM »
Jackson is a great place to have a professional career during the week and play on the weekends. It's also the only way to afford a place. Plenty of lawyers, maybe you should give it a shot once you've graduated.

I got a good laugh out of your avatar - or whatever bloggers call that picture associated with their profile.

And my apologies to Coreys mommy - we got off the subject in a juvenile direction. Retake in Feb. if you can; you're sure to do better. Did you ever figure out if there was a misbubble?

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »
Check the schools you want to apply to ...most schools will not average if there is a significant different between the two scores but what they will report to LSAC is the averaged score

jorge

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 11:59:16 AM »
Something's wrong. How did you feel you were doing when you took the test? Like people have said, check your answer sheet on LSAC's website. Do significantly better and explain if there was misbubbling or what have you and schools will take your higher score. Good luck.