Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Griffon Prep (D.C. exclusively)  (Read 782 times)

Godling

• Love all, trust few, harm none.
    • View Profile
Griffon Prep (D.C. exclusively)
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:04:37 PM »
If you can manage to get the immense pleasure of even speaking to Bernadette Chimner or Jeff Glazer (husband and wife) I swear you'll be in a better place than before.  The reason being is they are some of the best people I have met in my life, and this sentiment has run so deep in the students I have known I am postive I am not alone.  Go ahead and ask anyone what they think about Bernie and you'll see their eyes light up and a big smile appear on their face.
These are good people.  If you live in D.C. find them, tell them how great they are when you're done.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Griffon Prep (D.C. exclusively)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 04:13:09 AM »
always good to hear from you, bernadette and jeff.

Officer Rod Farva

• Sr. Citizen
  • FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Griffon Prep (D.C. exclusively)
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 09:56:50 AM »
What happened to the 4 paragraph love ballad you had up last night praising them as not only geniuses of the highest order but also saints worthy of deification?

I live in DC and I considered Griffon Prep, but I didn't know anything about their system. Word of mouth goes a long way, but I don't know if I'd believe yours.
LSD saved my life.

Godling

• Love all, trust few, harm none.
    • View Profile
Griffon Prep (D.C. exclusively)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 06:05:53 PM »
I have written both the above responders with detailed emails in a friendly manner curious of their intention towards Griffon as I feel they detract from how capable and kind Bernie and Jeff are which hopefully will elicit at least an alteration of their posts, I on the other hand swear I didn't even know the pair had a company and haven't talked to them in several months, I'm on here solely to do what I've always done, help students.  It's okay if you don't believe me, you don't have to, ask around, or even better spend 30 seconds talking to them.  Nothing will stop me from helping these people, they are that incredible and worth my attention, and in my opinion if you're in the D.C. area, yours as well.