Law School Discussion

Re: dec LSAT SCORES - WED
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2005, 10:01:14 AM »
Today will be so unproductive at work....Waiting blows.

justGem

• Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2005, 12:37:02 PM »
So........it's 2:35 here and the sky has yet to fall. The OP is a fake prophet and should be sent to the guillatine.

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2005, 01:51:07 PM »
I'm not sure who said it, but I too believe the day is the day.  I took the test last December and got my score on the 22nd, which was exactly the same amount of days from the test date that today is.  I also read on the lSAC website that they are closed from Friday the 23rd to next Tuesday.  If it is not today, it definately should be tomorrow.  It was also after 5pm when I got the news.  Needless to say, it was not what I wanted.

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 01:53:20 PM »
Maybe they release them at the end of the day so the office is closed and no one can call them....just a thought.

Officer Rod Farva

• FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2005, 01:58:34 PM »
Maybe they release them at the end of the day so the office is closed and no one can call them....just a thought.

Yes, which means any minute now. I'm still in my pajamas, fyi. Applications, LORs, PS, and everything else is on hold. Probably not the wisest move.

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2005, 02:06:18 PM »
Where exactly do the scores show up on the LSAC website? I've been checking My Docs and Account Status, but I just wanted to make sure I'm in the right place!
Thanks guys  :)

justGem

• Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2005, 02:27:39 PM »
It will be the first thing you see when you go to Account Status. Or you can just check your e-mail address that you have registered with them.