Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC v. BU  (Read 316 times)

RoseW

• View Profile
BC v. BU
« on: December 21, 2005, 04:41:03 PM »
I just got accepted to BC and I think there is a good chance I'm going to go there since I doubt I'll get into Harvard and I want to be in Boston.  I've also applied to BU and think that I have a good shot at getting admitted there too. If I have a choice between BC and BU how should I decide between the two?  I was wondering if anyone knows the differences in the cultures of the schools. I know that BC is suburban and has a nice campus and BU is urban and has an ugly law building but I was wondering if there were any major differences in the students, professors, administration, diversity, competitivness etc...

verbal

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
Re: BC v. BU
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 05:40:27 PM »
BU is better since BC dinged me.

just kidding. i was actually just going to agree with goodgal. bu is supposed to have amaing profs and be a little competitive. bc is supposed to be more laid back but the professors r not quite as good. u should also decide if u would rather live in a city(bu) or the suburbs(bc).
Attending: OU

Bosox

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BC v. BU
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 11:16:56 PM »

Hey. Congrats on BC. I went to BU so if you have any questions regarding Boston or BU ask one on the following message board:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,49458.0.html