Law School Discussion

Re: Scores are going up on LSAC.org
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 03:03:13 PM »
this is soo phucked up!!  don't mess with people like this!! you are going to cause people massive emotional distress!

Skeptic

• I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2005, 03:03:24 PM »
HA, caught!  

ban this guy

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2005, 03:04:56 PM »
the october 05 lsat email date on my "account status" screen still says 10/24/2005 even though the score was emailed on the 21st.  also, in october, the email came about three hours before the score appeared online.

GGallin

• Outtawhack
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 03:12:05 PM »
What a tool...

RN123

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 03:12:36 PM »
Good call skeptic; this is BS. 

Hey DanJames, why don't you let us d/l section A from the exam or at least post the first question?

No chance I'm risking my admission to law school by posting test questions.  You'll get it soon enough anyway.

Good luck everbody.

Lying fruit.

Sp33d

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2005, 03:24:02 PM »
and can you show us a question from section 1? or explain why your section three was not experimental?  get off of LSD.. scams..

The vast majority of LSAT takers have the same section but there are always a few people that have the experimental section in a different location...they probably have to test section order and factor that into calculations.

die plz kthx  :-\

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2005, 03:31:20 PM »
 :( I hardly can think that the scores are out. Considering one out of every one hundred people score 99%, we should be hearing from more people that they got their scores by now. I am very sure that more than couple hundred people are checking up with this forum as I write this post. I can't think LSAC already released the scores to only few people. So please stop freaking the sh$t out of me. And it's annoying.

Sooner

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2005, 03:39:07 PM »
If scores were actually being released, this guy wouldn't feel the need to prove that they are by posting conversion tables, emails, and screen shots of the LSAC website. It's like he's defending himself, pleading his innocence to the judge. Isn't the behavior transparent enough? It just like tacit approval...

GGallin

• Outtawhack
    • View Profile
Dan James is a tool
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2005, 03:40:29 PM »
Exactly

chrisfield

• Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2005, 03:41:05 PM »
If scores were actually being released, this guy wouldn't feel the need to prove that they are by posting conversion tables, emails, and screen shots of the LSAC website. It's like he's defending himself, pleading his innocence to the judge. Isn't the behavior transparent enough? It just like tacit approval...

Actually, that all happened quite a bit in October.  The first scores really do come out LONG before everyone starts getting theirs so people ask for screenshots, score conversion, etc.