Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Should your law school have a solid football team?

who has the time in LS?
 8 (38.1%)
on the fence
 2 (9.5%)
hells yah
 11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: calling all sports fans! Importance of Good Football School  (Read 2620 times)

rwhitman

Isn't it just better? Anyone who went to a school with an awesome football town-- or a weak one(Arizona) knows what I'm talking about. Therefore, the only schools I am going to look at are USC and Texas... Anyone want to give a shoutout to a good college that has a decent, or up and coming football team this is your chance.. Sorry Michigan, unless Perry comes back from the bengals I don't think you've got my vote this year  8)

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: calling all sports fans! Importance of Good Football School
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 05:45:57 PM »
USC baby! fight on trojans and reserve your orange bowl tix now!
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

rwhitman

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 06:19:20 PM »
USC baby! fight on trojans and reserve your orange bowl tix now!

I don't know how USC can replace Carson Palmer's cannon, but I'm pretty stoked about another year of getting f'd up and going crazy at football games! Hey I heard the USC alumns are some of the best in the country, THAT my friends, is why I am applying to USC over UCLA

LambdaChi03

• Sr. Citizen
  • BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2004, 06:31:44 PM »
Neither my undergrad or my law school have good football teams.  I wish they did!  I went to Baylor for undergrad (6th South/Big 12), and I'm headed to Kansas for law school (6th North/Big 12).  At least KU has a badass basketball team!  I guess I'll just have to wait until the Spring to have school spirit.

CUBuff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2004, 06:37:33 PM »
Go Buffaloes

mpete80

• Ave Maria Class of 2007
    • MSN Messenger - uofm97@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 06:41:22 PM »
Michigan's Football team will be better then last years. We lost Perry and Navarre (who cares!) and that is it.

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 06:50:46 PM »
did anyone here go to the rose bowl this year?  i was that lone USC fan in teh michigan section sitting on the 50 in the tenth row screaming his head off. i was so close to the UM bench that i forced navarre to move a conversation he wsa having with his coach by screaming "NAVARRE NAVARREE" and when he mad eth e mistake of cocking his head in my direction ever so slightly "WE're coming to get you you f*** Puzzy!!!!!!!!!!!"....later"ONE HANDED CATCH! ONE HANDED F****** CAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaTCH!!!!!!!!"

usc BABY!
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

swagger

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Swagger008
    • View Profile
    • LSN for stats
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 06:51:48 PM »
This is probably a bad place to add this, but I will be applying to Notre Dame just so I can be a student when they turn their *&^% around and get back in the top ten.

mpete80

• Ave Maria Class of 2007
    • MSN Messenger - uofm97@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 07:04:42 PM »
I was at the Rose Bowl in the USC section. Not a good game, we should have played Oklahoma and you should have played LSU. Other then that it was a great experience. I got to meet Marcus Allen and see Tyrone Wheatley. I ran track with Tyrone at Michigan. He said he remembered me but I am sure he was just being nice.

rwhitman

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 07:16:40 PM »
did anyone here go to the rose bowl this year?  i was that lone USC fan in teh michigan section sitting on the 50 in the tenth row screaming his head off. i was so close to the UM bench that i forced navarre to move a conversation he wsa having with his coach by screaming "NAVARRE NAVARREE" and when he mad eth e mistake of cocking his head in my direction ever so slightly "WE're coming to get you you f*** Puzzy!!!!!!!!!!!"....later"ONE HANDED CATCH! ONE HANDED F****** CAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaTCH!!!!!!!!"

usc BABY!

I knew there was some reason for Navarre getting sacked 9 times...Maybe I should call you the 'X factor' from now on :)