Law School Discussion

Improved 15+ points? Post here!!

gooooooo

• 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
Re: Improved 15+ points? Post here!!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2004, 05:15:26 PM »
Victor, nothing could be further from the truth. 

HAHA @ at this candyass'd febreeze motherfukka right here. I bet if you ever come to NY you will catch a buck 50 because you dont know how to watch what you say. female dog ass.

Hmmm was there Fourth of July weekend and didn't "catch a buck 50".  Go back to studying you need the practice dumbass.

I'm not talking about the village fudgepacker. Come to Brooklyn next time. You wont last a minute with your tickle me Elmo shirt.

And with threads like this I think you are the one who needs practice:
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4916.0.html

HAHAHA . . . talk about asking stupid questions . . . what a dumbass

How is that a dumb question?  Don't make me bring up the thread when you asked if you were allowed to write on the test booklet.  Or how about when you asked if it was easier to get into schools closer to the top of the USNWR list.  Yeah it is easier to get into Yale than Cooley, riiiiight. 

gooooooo

• 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2004, 05:25:17 PM »
skimming on the lsat has been proven to not work for most people.  The time you save on skimming is more than made up for by having to refer back for each and every question.  it's much more efficient to read the whole way through, underline, make notations, etc, so when you refer back, you only take a few seconds, 30 seconds, or a minute, or however long it would take.

May work for you, but I think most of us are agreed that skimming is pretty ineffective for the lsat.

I'm allowed to write on the LSAT?

Never make fun of anyone again. 

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2004, 05:58:18 PM »
Okay, wow!  You guys are both annoying. 

when you go over your old tests and mistakes, have you found any techniques for analyzing them and not making the same types of mistakes?

I did look over each question that I missed and tried to reason out why the correct answer is correct, and why I chose the answer I did over it.  This did help me not make the same mistake as often again.  If you need help reasoning out an answer, post the question here.  Many of us love answering LSAT questions.   ;D

Victor

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2004, 06:31:30 PM »
skimming on the lsat has been proven to not work for most people.  The time you save on skimming is more than made up for by having to refer back for each and every question.  it's much more efficient to read the whole way through, underline, make notations, etc, so when you refer back, you only take a few seconds, 30 seconds, or a minute, or however long it would take.

May work for you, but I think most of us are agreed that skimming is pretty ineffective for the lsat.

I'm allowed to write on the LSAT?

Never make fun of anyone again. 

1) When I made that statement I never took 1 Preptest . . . how do you figure im supposed to know something like that. I was unfamilar with it. . point blank.

2) I never asked if it was easier to get into lawschool the higher they were I asked if the work was easier . . . man you really need to work on your Reading Comprehension . . . LOL!!!

And Kwertee . . . this fag follows me in threads trying to get my intention. I could care less about this cat.

Gummo

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2004, 03:37:00 AM »
Victor once again proves he is a moron.  Nice.

How so?

Dude just shut the fukk up . . .

Dont come to NY stay your goofy ass in CA.

Victor, admit it I'm not the first person to make fun of you because you are gullible.  It is clearly something you need to work on.  If you don't improve you will get taken advantage of on a daily basis if you ever become a lawyer. Just trying to help.   

HA!!

You think you know me from the net? Fact is that youre bored and you talk b.s. on the net because you have no life.

Go finish your Velveta dinner and hug your soccer mom. I have no time for your faggotry.

Faggotry is seriously such a great word.  So is douchebaggery.