Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who is the sexiest LSDer, period?  (Read 3950 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the sexiest LSDer, period?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2004, 05:47:33 PM »
goddamn...

this board has gone to *&^% with all this hatin.

redweld, you stupid fat @#!*...im so glad you came back, you piece of *&^%.  maybe this time you will finish an argument without running off, you female dog-ass punk.

choson, im gonna get off this board soon.  and get it right...my penis is 3 inches, not 4.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2004, 06:48:34 PM »
goddamn...

redweld, you stupid fat @#!*...im so glad you came back, you piece of *&^%.  maybe this time you will finish an argument without running off, you female dog-ass punk.

choson, im gonna get off this board soon.  and get it right...my penis is 3 inches, not 4.

hyungnim, if you go, I go.  that's the way it is. so don't go, cause you know how badly I need LSD.

On a side note, dsong, there is this place in LA Koreatown, called SOJU WORLD.  I will take a picture and post it one day, its your type of place.

swagger

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Swagger008
    • View Profile
    • LSN for stats
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2004, 06:54:59 PM »
Getting back to the original discussion, I don't think inthesun has gotten proper credit for being one of the sexiest LSDers on the board.

neverends

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2004, 09:39:53 PM »
tie between buster for being one sharp mutha,

and Jewlo for being Jewlo.
it's coming...

ruskiegirl

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2004, 09:43:25 PM »
Getting back to the original discussion, I don't think inthesun has gotten proper credit for being one of the sexiest LSDers on the board.
I agree.  She's very pretty.

My vote goes to JeffJoe -- nothing is sexier to me than humble intelligence.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2004, 10:01:56 PM »
But, if JeffJoe turned me down (which I would understand and attribute to his marital status) I would definitely have to go with Burning Sands.

Ginatio

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2004, 10:07:08 PM »
don't worry... jeffjoe's wife is pretty liberal...

But, if JeffJoe turned me down (which I would understand and attribute to his marital status) I would definitely have to go with Burning Sands.

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2004, 03:30:25 AM »
goddamn...

whoa ud be a hit at all those parties ur too old to go to  :-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2004, 10:26:18 AM »
goddamn...

whoa ud be a hit at all those parties ur too old to go to  :-*

i used to throw a bunch of parties in the ny and philly area for asians and got too rowdy cuz all the little ttank-kong wannabe gangsters would show up to start fights with people 3 times their size.  but these viet-cong bastards would carry knives, bats, and guns and they just didnt give a *&^%.  it was pretty fun but got dangerous for me with cops and *&^%.  that wasnt fun.  but it was fun flicking around these damn 5'2 ricers who had attitude for days who spoke with accents that cant rival the best chinese takeout places.

funny thing is i still go to those parties that im too old to go to. and my wife goes with me...too bad that all has to end very soon.  but its all good as long as i have a few bottles of soju handy, im good.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2004, 10:45:48 AM »
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive