Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Overnight Posters Club  (Read 371664 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
Re: The Overnight Posters Club
« Reply #13620 on: May 24, 2007, 04:23:40 PM »
elitist pig!

Scum doesn't rile me.

Thought you'd enjoy some flavor of the old OPC.

btw, Canadia sucks. It is a weird bizarro world that I never wish to experience again in my life. I can say this because I drove through a part of it last week. And yes, I will judge the entire country based on that small part.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13621 on: May 24, 2007, 04:26:14 PM »
elitist pig!

Scum doesn't rile me.

btw, Canadia sucks. It is a weird bizarro world that I never wish to experience again in my life. I can say this because I drove through a part of it last week. And yes, I will judge the entire country based on that small part.

It's a fair judgment.  I completely agree.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13622 on: May 24, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »
elitist pig!

Scum doesn't rile me.

It's a fair judgment. I completely agree.

The radio stations alone made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13623 on: May 24, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »
elitist pig!

Scum doesn't rile me.

I'm guessing you were near Windsor?
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13624 on: May 24, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
elitist pig!

Scum doesn't rile me.

I'm guessing you were near Windsor?

It's all the same to me, but yeah somewhere in that crazy wasteland. I also tried to visit Niagara Falls but I didn't count on last week being a f-in HOLIDAY in Canadia and all that crazy traffic. Two hours just at the boarder. They even said "Bonjour" when I entered. Bounjour my ass.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13625 on: May 24, 2007, 04:41:36 PM »
 :D :D :D

Stupid Victoria Day.  But at least you were out east.  It was freezing cold out west.  The weather was nice where you were.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13626 on: May 24, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »
:D :D :D

Stupid Victoria Day. But at least you were out east. It was freezing cold out west. The weather was nice where you were.

Yes it was nice weather, hence more "holiday" traffic. Damn you Queen Victoria!!!

Also, chicken salad in Canadia is NOT the same as chicken salad in the real world! Weirdness.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13627 on: June 01, 2007, 06:30:08 AM »

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13628 on: July 06, 2007, 06:01:26 PM »
I miss you, old friend.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13629 on: July 06, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »
such sap

;)
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.