Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Overnight Posters Club  (Read 357705 times)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Overnight Posters Club
« Reply #13580 on: March 31, 2007, 05:32:33 AM »
Dude, I haven't even STARTED law school yet.  We only started this thread last year.  Or maybe late the year before. 

No, I think it was last year.

In any case, I'm always here.  But I try to stay away from posting really late now, because I've managed to go to bed earlier the last few months.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #13581 on: March 31, 2007, 05:51:04 AM »
Dude, I haven't even STARTED law school yet. We only started this thread last year. Or maybe late the year before.

In any case, I'm always here. But I try to stay away from posting really late now, because I've managed to go to bed earlier the last few months.

You are a shadow of your former self.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13582 on: March 31, 2007, 06:01:06 AM »
Dude, I haven't even STARTED law school yet. We only started this thread last year. Or maybe late the year before.

In any case, I'm always here. But I try to stay away from posting really late now, because I've managed to go to bed earlier the last few months.

You are a shadow of your former self.

Few things make me feel like a newcomer quite as much as this post.

As well it should.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13583 on: March 31, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »
Guess I'm just not familiar with the "old" J. Or at least not familiar enough. He still seems to have quite a lot of that scathing sarcasm in reserve.

The old j was shtick, but good shitck. The new j is his true self - sad, pathetic, wimpering, and gak-infested.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13584 on: March 31, 2007, 06:19:14 AM »
Guess I'm just not familiar with the "old" J. Or at least not familiar enough. He still seems to have quite a lot of that scathing sarcasm in reserve.

The old j was shtick, but good shitck. The new j is his true self - sad, pathetic, wimpering, and gak-infested.

Oh my god, that's harsh. Any current posters who are similar to "old" J for reference?

:D formerj cannot be defined. formerj was a life unto itself and is beyond your puny understanding.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13585 on: March 31, 2007, 06:23:28 AM »
I will attempt a visual illustration...

formerj:

currentj:

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13586 on: March 31, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
Well, I have read this thread--at least what I could follow with all the d-dubbing--so I have at least a passing familiarity with formerJ. Guess I just haven't caught the major difference between the two.

post-pic edit: damn, can't see the "formerj" pic, but the "currentj" pic shows up fine.

No?? Try a direct link: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/256/6/c/Spider_Jerusalem_vs_Spawn_by_The_Russian_Gestapo.jpg

It really sums it up quite well.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13587 on: March 31, 2007, 08:56:19 AM »
my intense hangover and looming appellate brief due date combine to say '@#!* you all'  :P
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13588 on: April 01, 2007, 02:54:14 AM »

g e t   t o   b e d   c a l i f o r n i a . . .   y o u   n e e d   y o u r   r e s t ! ! !

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13589 on: April 01, 2007, 03:25:15 AM »

one-f-in-eighty, man

Subtle pro-halfie troll?
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.