Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Overnight Posters Club  (Read 357640 times)

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Overnight Poster's Club
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2005, 04:09:26 AM »
Yeah, but even that was done pretty well, or better I should say, close-up, due to excellent make-up. He looked like a girl with shortish hair and a slightly masculine face. Apologies that you can't see more of me since my face is all scrunched up due to laughing, but I think you can get the idea that I'm a regular guy. Sometimes the druggies and hippies seem to have more fun, though. :) And I'm not saying I completely ideologically disagree with them...bearing in mind that of the two schools I'd really considered, UCSB and UCSC, I go to the first, and the second is Santa Cruz. I suppose in the end it hurt me not to choose to go to UCLA or somewhere 'better' like a private school in terms of law school apps, but I'd rather enjoy where I'm at in life rather than stress too much. Besides, I get paid to live on the beach!

Kittyl30

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2005, 04:12:33 AM »
ur kinda cute..from what i can tell from the small pic

dont mean to weird you out as i am fairly new round here but i simply can not sleep and im super bored so this has done well to entertain me tonight
she says she's tired of life
everybody's tired of something..

Kittyl30

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: December 20, 2005, 04:17:50 AM »
ahhh yes i am back..i attempted to do the whole sleep thing, but since i slept most of the day i am simply not tired at all..today was my first day off after finals ended and i basically wasted it sleeping

how are you doing? 
she says she's tired of life
everybody's tired of something..

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 20, 2005, 04:23:22 AM »
Eh, I'm not weirded out. I'd like to think I'm attractive enough that people can post mostly anonymous comments online regarding it. :)

Eventually maybe I'll make myself my avatar, or something...but enough about me...

And I knew they'd done it ahead of time, and had already been standing there for a while before we posed for the pic. The theme was supposed to be the jock with letterman's sweater taking his girl out to the homecoming or whatever. My residents are crrrazy! In a good way, of course. The entirety of pictures of me on facebook were pretty much taken by them, where I dress up in random costumes and threaten/entertain them in various fashion. I'm not any older than them, so it's all just in good humor.

And sw, how is it that you work this late?

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2005, 04:28:02 AM »
Irrational? Yes. Avoidable? Eh...not if you're the compulsive types that most often become lawyers.

Where's your time zone?

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2005, 04:29:21 AM »
i'm in a weird time zone.  ;)

on a side note, is it irrational for me to check for adcomm emails at 4:30am EST, knowing full well that there weren't any at 4:25am EST?  :(

Yes.

Europe is making you crazy!

Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2005, 04:33:23 AM »
Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2005, 04:37:52 AM »
Irrational? Yes. Avoidable? Eh...not if you're the compulsive types that most often become lawyers.

Where's your time zone?

PST + 11 hours.  i should be heading out for lunch actually. 

and yet i continue to post neurotically.  i need help.

about damned time the VP showed up.  where have YOU been, posting on substantive threads?  :D

:D

Oi, you were there too!

Actually, I'm going to bed in about ten minutes, once the Test between SA and Aus is done.  I have to get up early tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy day.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2005, 04:42:05 AM »
Poor Berkeley. Add my sharp wit(ha) and their propensity to do strange things, subtract my fear of saying something that offends the Berkeley adcomm that happens to be reading this site, multiply by my desire to go there...equals...???

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2005, 04:45:47 AM »
:D

Oi, you were there too!

Actually, I'm going to bed in about ten minutes, once the Test between SA and Aus is done.  I have to get up early tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy day.

yeah i followed you there off Who's Online you bastard.  :D

and i will probably step out to get food soon anyway.

fyi, Sax is Red Sox Mocking Chair, Groundhog is Berkeley Mocking Chair.

This is fine, although I think Sax barely qualifies as a frequent OP.  We're being generous.