Law School Discussion

In at NYU!

Re: In at NYU!
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2006, 05:55:28 PM »
Has anyone been informed of scholarship stuff from NYU?

Just an email saying my scholarship apps have been forwarded to the appropriate offices.

Which one you applying for?

azdezza

« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »
Has anyone been informed of scholarship stuff from NYU?

Just an email saying my scholarship apps have been forwarded to the appropriate offices.

Which one you applying for?

An-Bryce and the International Law one...

JaimeNina

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2006, 09:16:54 PM »
Pass-

Would you pm me your course? If it's in W. WA, I think we might know some of the same peeps. But, judging from your shameless Seahawks insults, you are not a native Seattlite. You might even be a member of that lame waterfowl family, the ducks. Having the national press underestimate us (constantly) will just make victory that much sweeter.

BTW, is anyone who is in having trouble logging in to the admitted students website? They said it would be up in late January, and you can't get much later than the 31st...

pass36

• But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »
Bay --

Will attempt to PM course and website to you.  Let's tee it sometime!  Maybe Fircrest or Indian Summer or something sort of halfway.

I am indeed in Oregon, but closer to Beaver country.  I went to high school in the Puget Sound area -- we never thought Sea Chickens was an insult, more an apt description of their "fowl" record at the time .....

In the NYU packet it says "the online financial aid application will be available via the Admitted Students Web site in mid-Feb" -- maybe they are down while they get this set up??? 

snikrep

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »
I hope you're not a pro at Trysting Tree (Oregon State's golf course) - it's been flooded for the past month I think with all the rain we've been getting.  That being said, I think any course in Oregon would just suck during the winter.

My family is in Arizona, and they have had 108 days of straight sunshine.  Why in the world do I want to stay in the Northwest?!?!?

pass36

• But it looks good on you!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »
Um, so you can have 108 days of rain? ;D

« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2006, 10:14:59 PM »
BTW, is anyone who is in having trouble logging in to the admitted students website? They said it would be up in late January, and you can't get much later than the 31st...

It's working fine for me.
https://its.law.nyu.edu/admitted/login/login.cfm?dest=/admitted/index.cfm

« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2006, 01:03:16 PM »
That was fast.
Complete after 1/19.
Adm letter sent 1/26.

Schools ranked 1-4 need to get the lead out.

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2006, 01:32:03 PM »
That was fast.
Complete after 1/19.
Adm letter sent 1/26.

Damn is that is f-ing fast. Are you named after the band Aqualung or the Jethro Tull album?

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2006, 01:46:06 PM »
That was fast.
Complete after 1/19.
Adm letter sent 1/26.

The speed probably has less to do with NYU's ranking and more to do with you being an autoadmit at NYU.

At H, I was also complete on 1/19 and in on 1/26.