Law School Discussion

In at Chicago-Kent

slangforchris

In at Chicago-Kent
« on: December 14, 2005, 02:44:05 PM »
First acceptance.

Sent right around early beginning of November.  Complete shortly thereafter.

Standard $10k renewable scholarship.

intent06

• "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
Re: In at Chicago-Kent
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 03:18:36 PM »
Congrats!!!  I sent mine in around 11/4 and went complete on 11/21.  I'm hoping to hear something soon.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 08:00:54 AM »
Was wondering if anyone else just got this weird e-mail.  Was from a Prof. at Chicago-Kent saying he just learned from the admissions committee of my acceptance and wanted to tell me how excited he is about the future of the school.  I have not gotten my acceptance yet, though my mail has been messed up because of all the snow in Michigan.  Anyone else get this? I guess it is good news tho!

equal

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 08:09:08 AM »
Was wondering if anyone else just got this weird e-mail.  Was from a Prof. at Chicago-Kent saying he just learned from the admissions committee of my acceptance and wanted to tell me how excited he is about the future of the school.  I have not gotten my acceptance yet, though my mail has been messed up because of all the snow in Michigan.  Anyone else get this? I guess it is good news tho!

I got this email as well, but it usually takes me an extra week or two to get posted mail...so I'm not too surprised. 

I'm sure you'll recieve something soon

slangforchris

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 08:21:31 AM »

I got the acceptance letter on Wednesday and the email today.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 02:05:48 PM »
Is it me or is Kent taking a long time? Wish they'd respond soon...

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 02:37:35 PM »

Got the same thing right before my acceptance a couple weeks back.  It's normal.  You'll get something within a day or two.  Congrats!

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 09:36:42 PM »
I've gotten their December Admissions eNewsletter, Cultural Diversity Open House email, and 2 cards (one about taking a virtual tour online, another about the January Open House) via snail mail, but nothing about admissions....!!

They keep sending the stuff I don't want....