Law School Discussion

UPenn Acceptance Vigil

Re: UPenn Acceptance Vigil
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2005, 09:55:33 AM »
thanks.  congrats yourself.  the financial aid guy was just offering a seat, not any money.  i was actually confused when he told me his title because i know i haven't filled out any financial aid anythings.  then he cleared it all up with a nice "you've been admitted here" comment and i blacked out for the rest of the conversation.

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2005, 10:08:26 AM »
I just got a voice mail from Rene Post asking me to call at my convenience. I'm pretty sure my conversation will be a 'you're in' one. I can't wait until lunch so I can call her back!

dococ23

• Spoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2005, 11:23:26 AM »
I just got a voice mail from Rene Post asking me to call at my convenience. I'm pretty sure my conversation will be a 'you're in' one. I can't wait until lunch so I can call her back!

jeez all this phone call talk is making me extremely nervous!

azdezza

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2005, 12:03:50 PM »
i want a phone call too!!  although at this point i should just be relieved that there wasn't a deferral or rejection in my mailbox today, despite being complete rather early.  hopefully that's a good sign.

Seeing as Penn takes the higher LSAT score, you have nothing to worry about!!  It's me who should feel relieved when there's no correspondence from Penn sitting in my mailbox  :P

dococ23

• Spoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2005, 12:10:40 PM »
i want a phone call too!!  although at this point i should just be relieved that there wasn't a deferral or rejection in my mailbox today, despite being complete rather early.  hopefully that's a good sign.

Seeing as Penn takes the higher LSAT score, you have nothing to worry about!!  It's me who should feel relieved when there's no correspondence from Penn sitting in my mailbox  :P

thanks amanda! although your stats are pretty good too; you got into uVA already and i got the deferral. im not worrying too much ... mich was one of my top choices so im sufficiently chilled out.  :)

Sweeny

• ...and the cartoon menace was no more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2005, 12:23:59 PM »
I got the call from Dean Meeker today letting me know I was in.  Chatted with him for a minute or two and he seems like a really nice guy.  Talked a bit about my application and upcoming open houses at Penn.  Altogether a nice way to get the day started off  8)

azdezza

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2005, 12:26:32 PM »

im a bit skeptical of some schools' claims to take the higher score, but i hope youre right.  i dont think you have very much to worry about, either.  just look at the acceptances you've gotten so far (congrats!) ;)

Thanks for the support!  I just wish I'd applied earlier so I could hear back from more places before the New Year.  I thought I was on the ball by getting things out before Thanksgiving.  I didn't realize so many people had submitted apps in Sept/ Oct.  Oh well... maybe this will make my spring semester more exciting  ;)

P.S.  I have yet to receive a compelte notice from Mich  :(

I got the call from Dean Meeker today letting me know I was in.  Chatted with him for a minute or two and he seems like a really nice guy.  Talked a bit about my application and upcoming open houses at Penn.  Altogether a nice way to get the day started off  8)

Congrats!!!!!  ;D

dococ23

• Spoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2005, 12:36:57 PM »

im a bit skeptical of some schools' claims to take the higher score, but i hope youre right.  i dont think you have very much to worry about, either.  just look at the acceptances you've gotten so far (congrats!) ;)

Thanks for the support!  I just wish I'd applied earlier so I could hear back from more places before the New Year.  I thought I was on the ball by getting things out before Thanksgiving.  I didn't realize so many people had submitted apps in Sept/ Oct.  Oh well... maybe this will make my spring semester more exciting  ;)

P.S.  I have yet to receive a compelte notice from Mich  :(

Congrats!!!!!  ;D

would you rather go to uVa or michigan at this point?

azdezza

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2005, 12:57:44 PM »

would you rather go to uVa or michigan at this point?

I PMed you

Buzz619

• I am probably the youngest one in the Revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2005, 02:42:31 PM »
Got a call this morning  ;D it was quite nice to hear after finishing an econ final.