Law School Discussion

margee's ORIGINAL psycho mood thread

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
Re: margee's ORIGINAL psycho mood thread
« Reply #1600 on: September 20, 2007, 12:07:15 PM »
I've changed my mind about South Africa.  They're too pretty.

Besides, they kept intentionally fouling Samoa.
I'm not sure who to root for anymore.... 

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: September 21, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »
I have a confession to make: I started watching soccer. However, I only watch my Mom play and I'm her coach so I don't believe I am compromising my earlier sarcastic comment.

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: September 22, 2007, 03:44:43 PM »
 ::)  whatever

I spent all day fitting a dress to myself, and now that it's all together, I've discovered that it's COMPLETELY unflattering.  It fits, but is otherwise frumpy.   >:(

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: September 22, 2007, 05:24:44 PM »
::)  whatever

I spent all day fitting a dress to myself, and now that it's all together, I've discovered that it's COMPLETELY unflattering.  It fits, but is otherwise frumpy.   >:(

If it makes you feel any better, I spent all day helping my Dad install a skylight which my Mom insisted on. AND it allows about the equivalent of a little 20 watt light bulb worth of light, just like he told it would. No...that tree won't block the sun...argh!!! Worse, it'll take another 5hrs to finish tomorrow!

« Reply #1604 on: September 22, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »
::) whatever

I spent all day fitting a dress to myself, and now that it's all together, I've discovered that it's COMPLETELY unflattering. It fits, but is otherwise frumpy. >:(

:d

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: September 23, 2007, 06:53:01 PM »
Freak: a little

archival: your understated replies are sorely missed. 

A 1L "study group" is sitting next to me.  One of them is trying to explain a civil procedure case to the others.  And they're using a study aid that isn't Glannon.  Silly 1Ls. 

tonyp

• Champions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 23, 2007, 07:35:10 PM »
A 1L "study group" is sitting next to me.  One of them is trying to explain a civil procedure case to the others.  And they're using a study aid that isn't Glannon.  Silly 1Ls. 

How far we've come in lo, these many . . . months. 

<strokes chin sagely, counts gray hairs> 

:D

« Reply #1607 on: September 23, 2007, 07:49:43 PM »
Freak: a little

archival: your understated replies are sorely missed.

A 1L "study group" is sitting next to me. One of them is trying to explain a civil procedure case to the others. And they're using a study aid that isn't Glannon. Silly 1Ls.

not everyone can have the world of wisdom you do, margee

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 23, 2007, 08:16:51 PM »
 :D   well, it's true! 

Duck: how was your first semester?  I take it you survived, which is always a good thing. 
Also, remember the conversation we had about pre-nups and how you couldn't use a prenup to preserve ownership in something you might inherit in the future?  Yeah, well, in community property states it doesn't matter b/c inheritances are separate property.  Just thought you'd be interested to know.   Oh, how I love my Wills & Estates <smiles besottedly at W&E casebook>

« Reply #1609 on: September 23, 2007, 08:38:09 PM »
:D well, it's true!

Duck: how was your first semester? I take it you survived, which is always a good thing.
Also, remember the conversation we had about pre-nups and how you couldn't use a prenup to preserve ownership in something you might inherit in the future? Yeah, well, in community property states it doesn't matter b/c inheritances are separate property. Just thought you'd be interested to know. Oh, how I love my Wills & Estates <smiles besottedly at W&E casebook>

:D you are such a nerd!

I did survive, I think.

interesting thing about community property states, guess that means you will always live in one?

p.s. you are never on messenger anymore