Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I put the wrong zip code on all my apps. Easy way to fix?  (Read 173 times)

loveless

• Sr. Citizen
  • Law school is NICE!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I put the wrong zip code on all my apps. Easy way to fix?
« on: December 12, 2005, 03:23:44 PM »
I put 48101 on my common information form on LSDAS instead of 48104.

So I guess I'm emailing all my law schools then, huh? My current address is only good until Wednesday. Should I even bother?

Won't most post offices mail it to me here anyway despite the 1 digit error? My city still says Ann Arbor.
"Pre-tay, pre-tay, pre-tay good."

Attending: Michigan.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=loveless

RocketBot

Re: I put the wrong zip code on all my apps. Easy way to fix?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 09:11:03 PM »
I put 48101 on my common information form on LSDAS instead of 48104.

So I guess I'm emailing all my law schools then, huh? My current address is only good until Wednesday. Should I even bother?

Won't most post offices mail it to me here anyway despite the 1 digit error? My city still says Ann Arbor.

Hehe, this is why I didn't use the common form.  I like to obsess about these things by hand.

thescreed

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 10:33:56 PM »
I think I'd rather take my chances with the mail eventually finding me than call attention to the fact that I didn't proofread my own address. What they don't know won't hurt them, or you . . .

corky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 10:56:08 PM »
I think I'd rather take my chances with the mail eventually finding me than call attention to the fact that I didn't proofread my own address. What they don't know won't hurt them, or you . . .

I made the same mistake and so far it hasn't been a problem. I agree with thescreed, don't call attention to something like this.
HLS '09