tonyp

• Champions!
    • View Profile
« on: December 12, 2005, 12:15:58 PM »
The University of Texas School of Law, Class of 2009

Kansas

Re: Stanford "complete" - or not. Sigh.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 01:29:50 PM »
Ack, they requested a replacement report for me today too! So frustrating. I applied way back on October 11...

Annnnnie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 04:05:24 PM »
That's strange, because I transmitted my app on november 30, got an email last week saying they recieved it, and another an hour ago saying that I went complete. Maybe email them (they told me they like email more than phone) and politely ask what's going on if you're concerned?

Over The Hill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 04:57:38 PM »
I am similarly frustrated. I submitted my app on 11/3, and my school mailed out my dean's certifications the following day. I know that they did because they told me so, and because some of my apps at other schools that require dean's certs have gone complete. But last Friday I got an email from Stanford telling me that my certification has not yet been received. Ugh.

thescreed

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 10:39:38 PM »
Though it is contrary to my interests since I just sent a few days ago, I'm sure that the early submitters are not in a "penalty box" so much as the entire queue is jammed up. Your apps will probably be considered in the order received, but everybody might be a little slower than normal hearing back from them.

Kansas

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 11:37:42 AM »
Is anyone else who applied in early October still incomplete at Stanford?