Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Letters in Response to Rejection Letters  (Read 29348 times)

Frescodecacao

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Letters in Response to Rejection Letters
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 04:18:37 PM »
Dear Conglomerate Serf University,

I received your letter of rejection in the mail this morning. However, I thought it only fair that I also write to you a letter of rejection for I did not realize that your admissions criteria was based on the Darwinian theory of transmutation. I was also not aware that my application was considered alongside that of a Bornean Orangutan.

I have reviewed your rejection letter for the year of 2010. Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw my initial application and forfeit your rejection letter.

Thank you for your interest in rejecting me and I am sorry that I could not act favorably on your letter.

Sincerely,

Kismei Keister

BigFudge

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »
Dear Admission Committee,

I was only applying to your school because I felt bad for the fact that you did not have enough awesome on campus. I regret to inform you that I will not be able to provide you with the awesomeness that flows through my fingertips and bones. Thank you for going another decade or two without awesomeness, maybe if I have a child and he decides to go to your crappy institution, then maybe you will have the opportunity to earn some awesomeness on campus.

Sincerely,
Mr. Awesome.

P.S. I'm Awesome, You're Awful.

IClawstud

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
How about trying something like this..

Dear Admission Committee,

Unfortunately at the this time I am unable to accept your rejection to [insert school here]. Despite my so-called apparent under qualified LSAT score and GPA, I will be attending [insert school] in the fall. Along with this letter you will find my first year deposit. I look forward to being a [insert school mascot] next fall.

Sincerely,
The one that almost got away.

jack24

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
I wish I could have sent this letter three years ago, but unfortunately I was accepted, barely.

"Dear Admissions Committee:

Thank you so much for rejecting me.  Although your T2 school is the finest in the nearby over-saturated market, the $100,000 in student loans would have crushed my soul.  Now I will be attending school at Akron or Dayton or something with a full-ride scholarship.  Although nobody will want to hire me, I hear it wouldn't be any different if I graduated from your school, but I am sad on missing out on the four employers that come for on campus interviews.  Now, with much less debt, my dreams of parking-lot ownership after the bar can come true.

You have changed my life for the better.  Remember that.

Sincerely,

Student who is using his J.D. for new and exciting non-law purposes.