Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Write your own rejection  (Read 41460 times)

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
  • Me and Gir, the happy weasel.
    • MSN Messenger - ominusdemon2@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Write your own rejection
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
Dear Applicant,

Your LOR writers blackballed you. Good luck.

Very Truly Yours,
Dean

>:( :-[

Being rejected by Pierce,McGeorge and Denver PT and WLed @ Cuse makes me think.

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »
Dear Applicant,
   The admissions committee was delighted to receive your application. Your academic record is outstanding and your letters of recommendation provided personal insight into your commendable character  (although we would have preferred that you also submitted the optional letter of recommendation from a member of the clergy).
   However, upon initiating our standard wiretap surveillance program, we learned that you are a sinner. How could you rent, not one, but two rated "R" movies in the past six months? The committee was also shocked to learn that you had members of the opposite sex in your living quarters several times. Don't you have any shame? Our school prides itself on its exemplary student body and we could not admit anyone as unholy as you. Due to your lack of morality, we regret to inform you that you have been denied admission to our school. We recommend that you enroll in Pat Robertson's Sinner Reform Bootcamp and apply again when your soul has been redeemed. You may also want to enroll in the remedial classes at the university's undergraduate school to correct your erroneous and heretical beliefs instilled from your previous education. Until then, the committee will hold nightly vigils to pray to the one and only true God that your unholy soul will not burn in hell for the rest of eternity.

P.S. We hope that you attain salvation through accepting your savior, George W. Bush.

Cheers,
Dean Ashcroft
Ultra-religious Indoctrination University School of Law

laestrad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2006, 08:18:54 PM »
The letter I wish I received.

Dear Lawrence,

STFU NEWB!!!

Dean of Admissions

Happy_Weasel

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2006, 10:13:50 PM »
Dear Candidate,

Your penis is size is too short for us at a measily 8.10inches. Our policy requires one to have a penis size of 8.101 inches to be admitted. Thank you for your interest in this law sxchool as we hope you can still be sucessful in the study and practice of law  with a small penis.

guyminuslife

« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2006, 08:33:38 PM »
Dear Applicant,

"This system has encountered a fatal error in sector 0x0b03a211. It is strongly suggested that you reboot. All unsaved files will be lost. If this problem persists, please contact a system administrator."

Heh, well, as they say, sh*t happens. I'm sure you were a wonderful candidate.

Apologetically,
Dean of Admissions

guyminuslife

« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2006, 12:04:54 AM »
Feb. 14th, 2006
Dear Trevor Jones,

As Dean of Admissions, I would like to extend my warmest invitation to Yale University Law School this upcoming fall. As you know, Yale does not generally extend scholarship offers; however, we have reviewed your application and hardship addendum closely, and in light of your unusual (and intriguing!) circumstances, we would be honored to offer you a $90,000 tuition scholarship. We await your reply.

Sincerely,
Dean of Admissions.

Feb. 17th, 2006
Dear Max Parker,

As Dean of Admissions, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you and your family. You may have recieved an earlier admissions letter that was erroneously sent to the wrong address. Rest assured, the acceptance letter did in fact make its way to the correct recipient, who has already informed us of his decision to matriculate.

Unfortunately, Yale recieves thousands of qualified applicants each year, and we can only accept a few of them. Please do not feel rejected or unwanted. I'm sure that with your credentials, you were accepted into many other, lesser schools. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Dean of Admissions

P.S.: By the way, you didn't withdraw from your other schools yet, did you? Because that would be bad. Very bad. So long.

OCLawGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2006, 05:27:32 PM »
Feb. 14th, 2006
Dear Trevor Jones,

As Dean of Admissions, I would like to extend my warmest invitation to Yale University Law School this upcoming fall. As you know, Yale does not generally extend scholarship offers; however, we have reviewed your application and hardship addendum closely, and in light of your unusual (and intriguing!) circumstances, we would be honored to offer you a $90,000 tuition scholarship. We await your reply.

Sincerely,
Dean of Admissions.

Feb. 17th, 2006
Dear Max Parker,

As Dean of Admissions, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you and your family. You may have recieved an earlier admissions letter that was erroneously sent to the wrong address. Rest assured, the acceptance letter did in fact make its way to the correct recipient, who has already informed us of his decision to matriculate.

Unfortunately, Yale recieves thousands of qualified applicants each year, and we can only accept a few of them. Please do not feel rejected or unwanted. I'm sure that with your credentials, you were accepted into many other, lesser schools. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Dean of Admissions

P.S.: By the way, you didn't withdraw from your other schools yet, did you? Because that would be bad. Very bad. So long.

LMAO!!1 hehehehe!  OMG! That was funny.  Thanks, I needed that.
"Yes, I'm URM!  And if you think for a min that I'm going to turn down any law school acceptance 'cause you feel I don't deserve it, you must be high on something.  I'm not giving up my seat at the front of the bus! Deal with it!" - LSN Unknown

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2006, 04:41:13 AM »
Dear feminine hygiene product,

After skimming your LSAT score (under 170) and your GPA, it only took us 5 seconds of our precious time to shred your application. Good luck with your, whatever you are trying to do. Please don't call us.

Seriously,
First Choice Law School
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2006, 04:42:11 AM »
Dear Applicant,

Ding!

Sincerely,
Fallback Law School
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

LostMyMonkeys

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »
Dear Applicant,

Seriously?

Sincerely,
Dean Poppycock
Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. When you turn 30 you better have a personality