Law School Discussion

What is your dream school?

xoxo

What is your dream school?
« on: December 08, 2005, 09:03:26 PM »
My dream school is Cornell. 

Re: What is your dream school?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 09:08:16 PM »
Stanford. warm weather, near my Significant Other, small school, i want to work in Cali.

unfortunately as in the case with Yale, i haven't saved the world yet, so my dream school is most likely going to remain just that.

edited to add: beautiful campus. For gothic beauty i'd give Princeton the nod, but for overall plain old gorgeousness, i love Stanford. Sprawling? i don't mind sprawling in warm weather. i'll hop on a bike for the first time in years gladly. Wouldn't have dreamt of it in my undergrad with all the snow and ice and pain.

Geddon187

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 09:08:27 PM »
Vandy

ACK!

• RESIST THE EARTHQUAKE! REUNITE GONDWANALAND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 09:08:50 PM »
U of Chicago. Fat chance.  :P

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 09:12:58 PM »
Stanford. warm weather, near my Significant Other, small school, i want to work in Cali.

unfortunately as in the case with Yale, i haven't saved the world yet, so my dream school is most likely going to remain just that.

I heard that Yale will give you a break if you can successfully perform an appendectomy on a premie kitten.

Maybe i should start practicing then. Nevermind, i'll go to my lower ranked schools instead of inflicting a poor little baby kitten with that kind of cruelty. Bad Yale!

postal007

• Bite Me Fergie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 09:17:13 PM »

Aye to that.  Stanford is mine as well.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 10:13:01 PM »
Virginia -- quintessential college campus, great weather, beautiful location.

Harvard -- the ultimate confirmation of my abilities; tells all those that ever doubted me, "@#!* You" in an especially warm way.

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 10:34:40 PM »
duke. did you ever watch their basketball games on tv? i mean, they have it all - great academics, great athletics. the sea of fans all chanting simultaneously, man i get shivers every time i see them on tv

shae

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 10:44:42 PM »
George why are you 2ed now?

practiceboy02

• Still misbehaving in law school
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 10:46:29 PM »
Probably Harvard