Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Georgetown  (Read 9249 times)

bleedsblue

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Georgetown
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2005, 07:26:23 PM »
have all of you gone to DECISION on the status checker? i sent my app in on 9/26 and was complete shortly thereafter, but i still remain at COMPLETE. i wonder what this means for me.

Eptisam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2005, 08:01:29 PM »
have all of you gone to DECISION on the status checker? i sent my app in on 9/26 and was complete shortly thereafter, but i still remain at COMPLETE. i wonder what this means for me.
Means you still have a chance, unlike us!

Nikki2006

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 05:54:00 AM »
some drunk person pulled the fire alarm twenty minutes ago, so i'm forced to be awake. . . .  so don't be alarmed when you notice that it's 4:50 a.m.
anyway, i've been decision at gulc for about a week and a half. . . . still no letter.  that's not a good sign is it?

misscarlet

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 09:12:03 AM »
I was "Decision" Tuesday morning, dinged by Thursday afternoon.

I hate when people pull the fire alarm!
I knew the way you know about a good melon.

jeb240

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2005, 09:22:34 AM »
some drunk person pulled the fire alarm twenty minutes ago, so i'm forced to be awake. . . .  so don't be alarmed when you notice that it's 4:50 a.m.
anyway, i've been decision at gulc for about a week and a half. . . . still no letter.  that's not a good sign is it?

I really don't imagine it's the case that the USPS is in cahoots with GULC to slow down the courriering of non-acceptance decisions.  If it's been a while, it's probably just the mail service and I imagine that has no effect on and it not at all affected by the decision.

Mister Mo

• View Profile
    • Voices Underwater
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2005, 06:47:46 PM »
Got the Ding letter yesterday.

verbal

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2005, 03:31:58 PM »
well i got dinged from gulc yesterday. i really thought they would at least wait list me for pt. oh well. good luck to the rest of u.
Attending: OU

iheartcarbs

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2005, 04:30:43 PM »
are any acceptance letters still even rolling out from GULC for EA?  i'm still "complete" as of 12/9...doesn't bode well, but i'm still trying to keep the hope alive. 

jeb240

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2005, 04:45:43 PM »
Acceptance letters have to keep coming because the deadline for complete was only 12/1.

iheartcarbs

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2005, 06:10:03 PM »
logic would agree with you, but someone should inform LSN.  seems all the recent decisions have been mostly dings. still -- am waiting by my mailbox with bated breath. blast USPS for taking sundays off!!