Law School Discussion

Tookie Smith

HBCU.EDU

Re: Tookie Smith
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 08:23:17 PM »
Tookie should die. I wish they put the execution on pay-per-view and sent all the money to the victims family. Thank you and goodnight.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 08:34:57 PM »
Tookie should die. I wish they put the execution on pay-per-view and sent all the money to the victims family. Thank you and goodnight.

what's up hbcu, man...welcome back, kotter! 8)

HOPE YOU DIDNT JOIN THE CRIPS< MAN

Young Esq.

• B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 08:42:26 PM »

What up my brotha!! Hope all is well in LA.

WOW! I just read the opinion. People v. Williams751 P.2d 901 (Cal. 1988). He did it and although I think he shouldn't die I'm not advocating for the brother cause he was wildin'. I hope he found Jesus.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 08:45:59 PM »

What up my brotha!! Hope all is well in LA.

WOW! I just read the opinion. People v. Williams751 P.2d 901 (Cal. 1988). He did it and although I think he shouldn't die I'm not advocating for the brother cause he was wildin'. I hope he found Jesus.

(DAP) thanks dude. I'll have to read that case after finals.

what's up hbcu, man...welcome back, kotter! 8)

HOPE YOU DIDNT JOIN THE CRIPS< MAN

(DAP) Thanks dude...nah. No crips in Louisiana. just the KKK.

gadfly

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2005, 04:26:16 PM »
Any issue related to his innocense (which he has been claiming) and his remorse, or lack there of, is irrelevant. Killing the "tookie" does not bring his victims back, nor does the family of the victim benefit from executing him. Redemption, sweet as it may be, is short lived and ends up biting us, society, in the ass-proverbially speaking.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2005, 04:31:13 PM »
Any issue related to his innocense (which he has been claiming) and his remorse, or lack there of, is irrelevant. Killing the "tookie" does not bring his victims back, nor does the family of the victim benefit from executing him. Redemption, sweet as it may be, is short lived and ends up biting us, society, in the ass-proverbially speaking.

Who cares. I want retribution. Tookie is dead and society is better off. Thank you and goodnight.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2005, 08:22:03 PM »

the death penalty is not a penalty...it is retribution...but it is colorist genocide as well as not a penalty at all...it is not a sentance but a period.

an overhaul of the death penalty is necessary...starting with the name...then the application.

it is a "terminal retribution" and it should be automatically applied to chronic and mass murderers and chronic rapists.

Quoted for truth.

He is more valuable to society alive than he is dead... the only reason to execute him is for retribution, something that I feel has no place in our judicial system.

quoted for truth? what??

don't even read between the lines of what aye wrote...
what aye wrote IS indeed truth...take it at face value!

nobody has the guts to suck on sugarkane that sweet...it IS truth...