Law School Discussion

i must love this board b/c i actually checked it at a internet cafe in taiwan.

headmachine

• new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
trips goin good hope all of the kewl cats on the board r having fun with their domestic lives. two points of note...usd offered an upgrade of scholarship so now its full tuition and renewable and i can go this year - but i still dislike the idea of usd so i shouldnt go, right? my second point was something that just slipped my mind so i just wanted to say wazzup to yall... :-*

ps is it me or is this board seem like its on its last legs?  :-\

trips goin good hope all of the kewl cats on the board r having fun with their domestic lives. two points of note...usd offered an upgrade of scholarship so now its full tuition and renewable and i can go this year - but i still dislike the idea of usd so i shouldnt go, right? my second point was something that just slipped my mind so i just wanted to say wazzup to yall... :-*

it's on it's last leg....
hope you're having fun in Taiwan!

ttiwed

headmachine, you bastard. damn... you have it so good. full scholarships to two schools and now you're living it up on vacation. where are you in taiwan?

btw, i think this site is on its last leg cause all the old school people are gone.

jgruber

I"m worried about you.  Enjoy the trip and forget us LSD nerds.

did china invade your land, yet?

;D

thechoson

No it's just you .  This board is just getting started.  I will never abandon this board, damnit.  It's just too damn good.

besides, where else am I gonna talk about female private part?

headmachine

• new
    • View Profile
    • my life

it's on it's last leg....
hope you're having fun in Taiwan!

well maybe if slacker posters like u would actually stop posting on this pos board maybe i would stop posting too...sigh...anywho taiwan is goin good im not getting too much play which is kinda sad because they just stare at me funny especially when i break out my bunk @$$ chinknese. ive decided to make this a family trip neways cause my 13 yr old cuz kinda cramps my style when i walk around this craphole called taiwan...the foods really good though and im gettin really fat which is always fun pretty soon ill be a ccb. what u up to these dayz?  :-*

headmachine

• new
    • View Profile
    • my life
headmachine, you bastard. damn... you have it so good. full scholarships to two schools and now you're living it up on vacation. where are you in taiwan?

btw, i think this site is on its last leg cause all the old school people are gone.

yeah im comfy now i guess in terms of ls. ive been talkin to some people in taiwan and it seems like my teaching engrish here for half a year is gonna work out when i come back next year so its tight. and fo sho the og posters r starting to die out but maybe its a good thing cause we can get back to the thing we call "life". later dood hope ish is good with u too  :-*

headmachine

• new
    • View Profile
    • my life
I"m worried about you.  Enjoy the trip and forget us LSD nerds.

sorry man. i think its one of those life time commitment things i signed up for  :( but ill be sure to do something really exciting to make up for my innate loserness  :-*

headmachine

• new
    • View Profile
    • my life
did china invade your land, yet?

;D

no not yet but im keepin my fingers crossed when im dodging all these typhoons too  :-\