Law School Discussion

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
So half the borders are secure and the other half are not?

ImVinny!

• What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Is that really that big of an issue though? The US borders are not necessarily secure either.
The Iraqi soldiers are working on their border security, will it ever be totally SECURE though? I think that may not be a reality for any modern day country.

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Rumsfeld is right that the media is only focusing on the negatives and no positives. The soldiers are writing all their families and friends and telling them of all the great things that we are doing over there and the media only wants to talk about who got killed where and how today. It is sick and disgusting really. There is a lot of progress in Iraq and people need to wake up and recognize what a great leader Pres Bush is.

dude, how are we actually winning the war?  Is there an end in sight?  Schools and roads and newspapers are nice, but how do those make up for the constant car bombs that are going off?

plus, that number you cited for how many Iraqis are trained is total bs.  Remember bush told us that last year and it was debunked because only like 100 actually had seen any combat.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
cheer the crappy product, hey!  cheer the crappy product, hey!