Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Help! Testmasters starts today in Long Island, But where?!!!!!  (Read 744 times)

maxse

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Im starting to panic a little. My TM course is supposed to begin today but the location still says TBA! I called up last week and a girl told me that it will not be held at the mariott like last time thye did, but at the NYIT Old Westbury campus.

I just called today to confirm, and a gentleman told that it will be held at the Mariot! I told him to double check, and he still told me that he was certain that it will be held at the mariot. Any1 have a clue?

Vicki11NYR

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Help! Testmasters starts today in Long Island, But where?!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 02:46:48 PM »
Oh gosh!  You're in the same boat I was in!

Check out the "Has anyone's TM materials shipped?"  You can read my whole long sad story.

It's definately not at the Marriott.  I called them and nothing's booked.  I'm pretty sure it'll be at NYIT in Old Westbury (but who knows with these people?).  However, I just cancelled my class and am looking into PS (you can read about it where I mentioned).
Stats: 3.96/174

Accepted: HLS, CLS, NYU, UChicago ($$$), UPenn, Duke, UVA ($$$), GULC ($$$)
Pending: YLS, Cornell

LSN Account: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Vicki11NYR

maxse

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 03:23:47 PM »
actually im pretty sure it IS at the Mariott. I just called the mariott, and there is a booking for the room for testmasters.

maxse

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 03:52:10 PM »
haha Im not sure anymore. I just called TM again to confirm, and this time the lady told me its at NYIT Old Westubury. What the hell is going on???