MASTER LR LIST - ONLY 4 LEFT!!!

chidochido

• Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: updated master LR list
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2005, 08:35:49 PM »
Is the physician one on the master list or was it experimental?

lex19

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2005, 08:36:01 PM »
it was a strengthen or weaken about breeding puppies or that was from the last practice test i did  :-[

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2005, 08:36:16 PM »
oh yeah, there was one about dog breeding i think.

it was something like genetic manipulation is not (immoral/unnatural/something bad) because people have been doing it with selective breeding for years. it was an assumption question, and i think the right answer was that you had to assume that selective breeding wasn't unnatural.

i didn't have an extra lr, so this one's for real.

also, is the heart disease/female doctor problem on the master list? i still haven't given up on that one. really really think it's no previous scanning of heart conditions. it might be there, but in a quick skim, i didn't recognize the keywords....

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2005, 08:36:26 PM »
oh! valuable stamp that has a printing error on it

lex19

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2005, 08:37:44 PM »
ahh the puppy breeding was on the last practice test and yeah what did you guys think was/is the correct AC for the female physicians & hear disease or high blood pressure??

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2005, 08:41:28 PM »
i've heard a lot of people not remembering #30 about the history theory. so to try and fill in a bit more through the fog, i think the particular method was narration. but for narration you had to have lots of specific info, which was lacking from that period of history. thus, the larger history-term to which narration belonged would not be of any use figuring out that period.

Wolvie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2005, 08:42:39 PM »

it was something like genetic manipulation is not (immoral/unnatural/something bad) because people have been doing it with selective breeding for years. it was an assumption question, and i think the right answer was that you had to assume that selective breeding wasn't unnatural.

also, is the heart disease/female doctor problem on the master list? i still haven't given up on that one. really really think it's no previous scanning of heart conditions. it might be there, but in a quick skim, i didn't recognize the keywords....

i think the heart disease one is there - but the cited "right" answer is the one about the food having other vitamins that inhibit heart disease. i can add the other choice if you want.

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2005, 08:43:02 PM »

I can't remember seeing the question about dog breeding on there for some reason. Is the question about the rare stamps on the master list?

Wolvie

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2005, 08:44:05 PM »
if you search previous i think there's more discussion about the history theory parallel reasoning q

Wolvie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »
rare stamps took another q's place at #28 because nobody remembers a brain wave - wind question.