Law School Discussion

POST-MORTEM December '05 - Logic Games

Re: POST-MORTEM December '05 - Logic Games
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2005, 03:08:26 PM »
i think it might actually have been 5-6-6-5....but i could be wrong...i'm sure about the last two being 6-5 though

nsela

« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2005, 03:19:19 PM »
i think it might actually have been 5-6-6-5....but i could be wrong...i'm sure about the last two being 6-5 though

ummm... hmmm.. well then.

Mine was definitely 6-6-5-5
I didn't get to the repairs game (ugh) which was questions 13-17 because the Rock/Folk game looked easier (lol), the last game was the Rock/Folk game which was 18-22.  Thus the first two games were 6-6 (Appliances, Harvest)

« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2005, 04:20:27 PM »

Game #2:

PGKTMHLJ which may be farm equipment

The rules were:
P and G before K

K before M

H and L before J

T before M

If I remember correctly, one of the rules said that L had to be before K too. Somebody tell me if I have just dreamt this rule up.  I had  P,G,L,K,and T all having to come before M, and as a result the first spot M could go was 6th.  Is this wrong?

« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »
The rule was L before K before M, and your inference about M having to be 6th or later was what I had too.

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2005, 06:13:38 PM »
Good deal. I was worried, every post on here has K>M  but nobody has put  L>K>M yet.

Nicu

« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2005, 07:29:44 PM »
In the appliance repair game, there was a rule about W and so far, no one has remembered it.

Anyone?

RW

W repaired TV's or VCR's or both

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2005, 01:41:44 AM »
omg i just started reading all the threads cuz i got home from a long trip out to take the test and meet relatives.. first page of LG is putting me into a semi-panic.. the hairdryer game, i'm pretty sure i recall the rule as hairdier cant be plugged in with tv or razor and vacuum cant with hairdryer tv or razor, which means hairdryer cant be plugged in with the vacuum either.. but i think the first post in this thread claims that the hairdryer can be? if i screwed up that rule i'd be pretty screwed for what was a really easy game. Who wants to put my fears to rest or throw me into fullblown panic?

Unsure

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2005, 02:59:02 AM »
omg i just started reading all the threads cuz i got home from a long trip out to take the test and meet relatives.. first page of LG is putting me into a semi-panic.. the hairdryer game, i'm pretty sure i recall the rule as hairdier cant be plugged in with tv or razor and vacuum cant with hairdryer tv or razor, which means hairdryer cant be plugged in with the vacuum either.. but i think the first post in this thread claims that the hairdryer can be? if i screwed up that rule i'd be pretty screwed for what was a really easy game. Who wants to put my fears to rest or throw me into fullblown panic?

No, you're right. The microwave was the only thing that didn't have any restrictions, and the only combo of three things you could have was microwave, tv and razor.

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2005, 03:05:36 AM »

No, you're right. The microwave was the only thing that didn't have any restrictions, and the only combo of three things you could have was microwave, tv and razor.

thanks! am i glad that the LSAT is over now.....

140am

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2005, 05:02:03 AM »

Oh nice.  I put down only one combination of 3 was possible.  So I got at least 1 correct on the test.  121, here I come.