Law School Discussion

POST-MORTEM December '05 - Reading Comprehension

Re: POST-MORTEM December '05 - Reading Comprehension
« Reply #250 on: December 08, 2005, 06:36:31 AM »

7. What would the author be most likely to agree with?  A: Scientists will work on figuring out how human polarity is determined.

8. What is the most typical situation research from simple vertebrates could be used for humans? A: Studying visual apparatus.
[/quote]

I just noticed the last two questions and the answers posted.  I see You wrote "A:"  Does anyone know if this is the LETTER answer choice selected?  Or does "A:" here mean "Answer" ?

Typhoon Longwang

• I have the power to stop an LSAT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 08, 2005, 08:56:02 AM »
"A:" means answer

ksf

« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2005, 12:58:05 PM »
I guess you guys might have discussed this to death but... did anyone else get a few alternating "A" answers for the final passage (on embryos)? Like A,x,A,x,A, etc.? I was really rushing on that one... Thanks.

« Reply #253 on: December 16, 2005, 01:20:33 PM »
I guess you guys might have discussed this to death but... did anyone else get a few alternating "A" answers for the final passage (on embryos)? Like A,x,A,x,A, etc.? I was really rushing on that one... Thanks.

Yes! Someone revived the RC post-mortem! I don't know how much help I'll be on this question because I was totally rushing through the embryo passage too, but I do recall at least a few A's, and I think I marked A for the final question.

Anyone else have input on this one?

ksf

« Reply #254 on: December 17, 2005, 06:11:49 PM »
Thanks for the input. I feel a bit better knowing somone else got a few A's for the last passage. I just remember getting several of them alternating, which kinda stuck out for me.