Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tier 3 and 4 Acceptances and Rejections  (Read 161593 times)

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
Re: Tier 3 and 4 Aceptances and Rejections
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2005, 11:21:12 AM »
Congrats pup...Enjoy Killington!

AH

• LSD Obsessed
  • but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2005, 01:21:04 PM »
Congrats pup!  You're in an enviable position.

As far as the sat is concerned, it has def. dumbed down (after 98 or so they can no longer be used to test into mensa like the lsat).  Sadly, my score was the highest in my high school.  That def. says something about public education.  :D

I wish I would get some news already.  :(  Though, I'm sure once I get it I'll be wishing I hadn't.  I wasn't able to schedule an interview with Pace b/c the closest alum is 3 hours away, so my application went on to the committee at the end of the week.
Quote from: Stanley James Watson III
I <3 AH.
the official gettin' busy poster of the OPC!
Official Realistic Numbers Holder of the Revolution
Quote from: Groundhog
honorary fellow LSD rodent.
www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arhodg

SWM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2005, 02:20:39 PM »
Received my Vermont acceptance today! Very excited and surprised!!!! I have such a tough decision to make... I don't know where to go@!!!

Congratulations AKC!!  I might be heading to Vermont in the Fall too!

john83

« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2005, 01:11:44 AM »
i got my ave maria packet today. very nice. it may be a tier 4, but it is a very impressive tier 4. i checked LSAC's ABA guide and their 75/25 LSAT is 161/152. so, they are a definitely attracting strong candidates, at least as far as LSATs are concerned. i just thought i'd lay that out there. i doubt i would attend, but it's definitely a school to watch, in my opinion. anyway, i don't know why i shared this. i guess i just wanted to give some props to the school and to any one else who applied there.

lawgirl79

• The real man of the house....
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2005, 08:09:36 AM »
Was accepted to Hofstra yesterday - came home and had a friend open the envelope - no $$$, but I am so excited - regardless of anything else, I'm going to law school! (I cried like a child!!)

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2005, 12:16:59 PM »
I just got the big envelope from Widener, so its official...I'm going to law school.  You guys were right, the first one is special and I can honestly say that I've never experienced this kind of natural high before.

As a side note, I know a lot of folks are getting responses that they don't really want to get.  I also know that some of our fellow posters can be jackasses in their putdowns and whatnot.  I implore you not to let these pompous bastards get to you.  You will get into law school and you will all become lawyers.  Believe me, if you are familiar with my story, there is no way in Hell that I should be going to law school, yet I am.  So, if I can get in so can you.  Keep your chin up and good luck to all of you.

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Haunakkah(sp?), Happy Kwanza and have a great and glorious New Year!!!!

I would love to hear your story, it may give a some inspiration. FYI I only got a 910 on my SATS b/c of it I was put in remedial SAT college courses, I thought they were the stupidest classes I'v ever taken. B/c of them though, I started out my first college semester with a 3.9 GPA.Obviously that test didn't mean anything/ b/c i graduated magna cum laude honors.
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

drama gal

• Sr. Citizen
  • D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2005, 10:15:32 PM »
Was accepted to Hofstra yesterday - came home and had a friend open the envelope - no $$$, but I am so excited - regardless of anything else, I'm going to law school! (I cried like a child!!)

;D  I was just accepted as well, it was my first acceptance and I was crying while smiling, if nothing else, because of the timing.  WE are going to law school!  Congrats!
The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.

Sir James Matthew Barrie

Dante

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 26, 2005, 12:21:49 AM »

;D  I was just accepted as well, it was my first acceptance and I was crying while smiling, if nothing else, because of the timing.  WE are going to law school!  Congrats!

Congrats you two...way to go. 

AH

• LSD Obsessed
  • but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2005, 05:05:01 PM »
Congrats to drama and lawgirl!!!  When did you go complete?  I'm still waiting.  :-\
Quote from: Stanley James Watson III
I <3 AH.
the official gettin' busy poster of the OPC!
Official Realistic Numbers Holder of the Revolution
Quote from: Groundhog
honorary fellow LSD rodent.
www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=arhodg

jashdey

« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
Congrats to everyone that's been accepted so far!  I just sent in my apps so won't be hearing for many moons I imagine, but reading of these successes will tide me over for now. :D