Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tier 3 and 4 Acceptances and Rejections  (Read 162042 times)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tier 3 and 4 Acceptances and Rejections
« Reply #3040 on: July 03, 2006, 07:25:45 PM »
In off the waitlist at Chapman Law!!! :)

Congrats Skeptic! Maybe I'll see you there!

Hey Thanks Pinky!  I am still curious to know whether the letter received from Loyola was sent to everyone or a select group.  I have a friend who is also on the waitlist at loyola and didnt receive it.  She lives nearby to me.

I'm hoping that it was a select group. Mugato (who lives in LA) said he hadn't received it.

revelareveritas

• Sr. Citizen
  • Something strange is afoot at the Circle K...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: July 03, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »
Hey, LL! Good news! I got on the waitlist at Widener! I know it's not much, but it's nice to know that I was considered seriously at other than a single law school... :P
"It's not whether Iran likes carrots," he said. "Iran likes carrots. Iran demands carrots! If there is to be a solution in Iran, carrots must be part of the solution! We don't expect others to cook carrots for us then present them and then tell us, 'Eat them or else.' We can cook our own carrots!"

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
« Reply #3042 on: July 05, 2006, 04:24:36 PM »
Hey, LL! Good news! I got on the waitlist at Widener! I know it's not much, but it's nice to know that I was considered seriously at other than a single law school... :P

awesome!! That school is right down the street from me. Would you consider going there if you got off the waitlist?? Good luck!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: July 06, 2006, 07:58:53 PM »
Well, i havent been on this thread in quite some time, but I know a few of you are interested in U Richmond, so i have this peice of news for you:  they are currently taking students off their waitlists.  I was informed of this via email, with a message saying i'll be contacted within the next day or two.  Since i've already decided to work for a year and defer, I declined the offer (or possible offer).  Just an FYI
"I spent lots of money on birds, booze, and fast cars.  The rest I squandered." - George Best!

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: July 07, 2006, 12:12:39 AM »
YES FINISHED!!!!

congrats man!  one down, countless to go.  see you in philly! 
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

revelareveritas

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: July 07, 2006, 01:09:19 AM »

awesome!! That school is right down the street from me. Would you consider going there if you got off the waitlist?? Good luck!

Yeah, my father's entire family is just 10 minutes from there... Would be nice...
"It's not whether Iran likes carrots," he said. "Iran likes carrots. Iran demands carrots! If there is to be a solution in Iran, carrots must be part of the solution! We don't expect others to cook carrots for us then present them and then tell us, 'Eat them or else.' We can cook our own carrots!"

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: July 07, 2006, 01:47:42 AM »

Yeah, my father's entire family is just 10 minutes from there... Would be nice...

did you let them know this?  have you called or visited the campus?  try to let them know that you WILL attend if admitted. 
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

revelareveritas

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: July 07, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

did you let them know this?  have you called or visited the campus?  try to let them know that you WILL attend if admitted. 

I did, but they told me that their decision was entirely arbitrary based upon how many accepted applicants gave up their spots and who got reviewed first off the waitlist... They were actually kind of curt with me when I asked my chances and tried to share my situation, but I suppose that's understandable...

Jontor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: July 10, 2006, 08:06:11 AM »
Hi to all in my favorite thread this cycle...where is everyone going this fall.

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: July 11, 2006, 09:09:55 AM »
Hi to all in my favorite thread this cycle...where is everyone going this fall.

Temple here, Jontor.  Enjoy NE!