Law School Discussion

Tier 3 and 4 Acceptances and Rejections

Jontor

• View Profile
Re: Tier 3 and 4 Acceptances and Rejections
« Reply #2530 on: April 12, 2006, 11:36:41 AM »
Is anyone else dying to hear from a few schools who they would pick over the schools they have gotten into?   I have decided on Tulsa out of my options so far, but I still need to hear from Clevelnad State, Dayton, Ohio Northern, Duquesne, and Detroit Mercy.  All of which I would pick over Tulsa, because of their proximity to where I want to practice.  However I would be more than happy going to Tulsa, and have heard great things about it.  I don't think this cycle will ever end.  Oh and not to mention, waiting to hopefully get off the waitlist at schools like Albany and Capital.

I don't know if I will say I'm dying to hear from Harvard...I know it's a ding.

I framed my ding from Harvard, i applied just so i could get that letter, its right abouve my study desk, and everytime I feel like I hate LS or want to quit, or screw off, I see that letter, and it pisses me off, and I go back to working twice as hard as before. :)

;D

« Reply #2531 on: April 12, 2006, 11:59:11 AM »
Despite my pride, I sent in my Southwestern Waitlist reply today.  :-\ I told them I'd be willing to stay on the waitlist until August. And that I'd be willing to go PT as a second option.

« Reply #2532 on: April 12, 2006, 12:50:10 PM »

I framed my ding from Harvard, i applied just so i could get that letter, its right abouve my study desk, and everytime I feel like I hate LS or want to quit, or screw off, I see that letter, and it pisses me off, and I go back to working twice as hard as before. :)
[/quote]

As usual, Matthies knows what's up. What a great motivator. May not work for everyone, but I understand that sentiment. My UNC ding is up on my fridge.

Pinky, I know what you mean about the WL's. It feels sorta weird to me to be like, oh please keep me in mind. I'll hold out any hope and wait until the last minute. Like a girl who says yes to a drunken booty call at 2am...except its Law School  ???

« Reply #2533 on: April 12, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »
anybody going to western state univerisy in california?

cyberrev

« Reply #2534 on: April 12, 2006, 03:09:52 PM »

they keep sending me fee waiver stuff, and i'm an application addict so its taking all my willpower not to apply.  i cant afford to live in fullerton, anyways

Jontor

• View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: April 12, 2006, 03:19:40 PM »

I keep getting their fee waiver got 2 so far...are they ABA ACCRED?

cyberrev

« Reply #2536 on: April 12, 2006, 03:20:20 PM »

I keep getting their fee waiver got 2 so far...are they ABA ACCRED?

yeah, theyre a t4

« Reply #2537 on: April 12, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
They have a nice looking building. Its a private school and across the street from a state university....

« Reply #2538 on: April 12, 2006, 03:30:11 PM »
They have a nice looking building. Its a private school and across the street from a state university....

My cousins went there about 7 years ago (before it was ABA accredited) & they seemed to like it.

« Reply #2539 on: April 12, 2006, 03:40:23 PM »
.what did your cousins like about it?...did you apply?