Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ROLLLLLIN THE DICE~ (Unofficial High LSAT/Low GPA Splitters Acceptance Thread)  (Read 39598 times)

Officer Rod Farva

• Sr. Citizen
  • FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
In at Northwestern today! 2.6/174.

Hip hip, hurray!  Congrats.

Thank you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats, Leoris!  I remember you from wayyyy back when you were asking LR questions on the Studying board! 

I've just nominated you for the HoF, here.

Thanks, Miss P. It seems so long ago that I was "correcting" your right answers.  :D
LSD saved my life.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

Thank you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats, Leoris!  I remember you from wayyyy back when you were asking LR questions on the Studying board! 

Thanks, Miss P. It seems so long ago that I was "correcting" your right answers.  :D

I think you ended up doing alright.  :D
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Officer Rod Farva

• Sr. Citizen
  • FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email

Thank you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think you ended up doing alright.  :D

Oh Miss P!
LSD saved my life.

Guerito

• View Profile
Nice job, Rod!  :)  I take it you don't have any doubts about attending?

Officer Rod Farva

• Sr. Citizen
  • FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nice job, Rod!  :)  I take it you don't have any doubts about attending?

Thanks, Guerito! Congrats to you, too.

I am a little nervous about the debt burden, but that's my only concern.
LSD saved my life.

check01

I am a little nervous about the debt burden, but that's my only concern.

I'd be worried that you won't be able to find a seat in the library that is more than 20 feet from a window that radiates blistering cold onto you while you study. On the other hand, I'll be fighting for a seat under the A/C vents. Congratulations, and good luck.

agent433

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
wow, sub 3 GPAs gettin into NW  :o :o :o if any of yall dont mind sayin, are u guys URMs, have some crazy situation, from an undergrad Ivy, or some crazy WE? otherwise how the hell did you get in? this gives me hope.......

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
wow, sub 3 GPAs gettin into NW  :o :o :o if any of yall dont mind sayin, are u guys URMs, have some crazy situation, from an undergrad Ivy, or some crazy WE? otherwise how the hell did you get in? this gives me hope.......

Welcome, agent433!  There is hope.  The splitters with sub-3.0 GPAs and fancy acceptances come from a variety of backgrounds, though certain themes emerge (e.g., some distance from undergrad days, graduate/professional degrees, interesting work experience).  I urge you to check out the Splitter Hall of Fame thread, here.  You can look at people's numbers and a bit of biographical info, and maybe it will give you some ideas.  Good luck!

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

fredd727

Re: ROLLLLLIN THE DICE~ (Unofficial High LSAT/Low GPA Splitters Acceptance Threa
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2006, 01:39:36 PM »
171/3.15 in at Florida!

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Congrats, fredd727!  There's also a 2006-7 cycle splitter thread here for your news. :)