Law School Discussion

Georgetown "Decision"

ACK!

• RESIST THE EARTHQUAKE! REUNITE GONDWANALAND!
    • View Profile
Re: Georgetown "Decision"
« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2005, 09:43:21 AM »
I just called and I guess my application is EA even though it doesn't indicate it on the online status check. Weird. I should be less hasty in the future  :P

when you called them did you mention the status check discrepancy?  or did you just say...hi, am i early action?

I did mention the online status check not having me as EA, but I didn't really press for an explanation. The lady on the other end was very pleasant, so I wouldn't worry too much about calling.

« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2005, 10:24:07 AM »
I'm at decision as of today but haven't recieved anything. I was nervous before but NOW I'm really nervous.

Cpac

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2005, 11:06:10 AM »
I'm at decision as of today but haven't recieved anything. I was nervous before but NOW I'm really nervous.

Why nervous? You look like you have a great shot in getting in!

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2005, 11:12:10 AM »

I did mention the online status check not having me as EA, but I didn't really press for an explanation. The lady on the other end was very pleasant, so I wouldn't worry too much about calling.

Was it the British lady?

ACK!

• RESIST THE EARTHQUAKE! REUNITE GONDWANALAND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 07, 2005, 11:23:17 AM »

Was it the British lady?

Yes. Quite decorous. :o

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 07, 2005, 11:26:51 AM »
Was it the British lady?

Yes. Quite decorous. :o
[/quote]

Yes, she is very pleasant.

« Reply #276 on: December 07, 2005, 12:17:14 PM »

Why nervous? You look like you have a great shot in getting in!

thanks! you too. I think it's just that now the letter could arrive at any moment...it feels so imminent...and watch it not get here until the 15th anyway. Here's to hoping we both hear good news soon!

The Spanish Teacher

• It's been so long....
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2005, 12:44:10 PM »
the mail man has come and gone with no word for gulc.... i went decision last wednesday.  the suspense has lost its novelty and is simply causing agony at this point. euthanize me. please.

« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2005, 12:51:15 PM »
complete since 10-13, just called to withdraw.

The Spanish Teacher

• It's been so long....
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2005, 12:57:10 PM »
the mail man has come and gone with no word for gulc.... i went decision last wednesday.  the suspense has lost its novelty and is simply causing agony at this point. euthanize me. please.

amazing? do you live on a remote Alaskan island or something?  I can't imagine mail taking that long. Then again, maybe they decided to wait until this past Monday to actually send out the letter?

missouri. i went to UG at gtown and mail usually took 4-7 days to/from missouri.