Law School Discussion

Georgetown "Decision"

jeb240

Re: Georgetown "Decision"
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2005, 06:48:46 AM »
Yeah, mine still says complete.

If last year's LSN is any indicator, and it's been almost perfectly right all of this past month, that would suggest that a Rejection is in the cards for me.

I don't know how I feel about that.  I mean, I'm in a much "higher" school already and I don't want to go to D.C., but still... Hmm...

Steve Butabi

• and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2005, 06:50:54 AM »
still complete! This sucks! Has anyone who applied for both FT and PT gone decision yet???

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2005, 06:54:02 AM »
I'm at decision!   Oh man, what to do what to do.  and the mail doesn't come until 5.  I wonder if I could call.  Has anyone tried?

firant

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2005, 06:57:02 AM »
I'm at decision!   Oh man, what to do what to do.  and the mail doesn't come until 5.  I wonder if I could call.  Has anyone tried?

Last year the first rejection for ED (there were only three EAs on LSN) didn't go decision until December 1st. Also, from that point onward, everyone was rejected or waitlisted.

That's why I'm thinking folks like me are dead in the water.
But again, I'm having a bad week, so take it with a grain of salt.

!!

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2005, 06:57:19 AM »

Sounds like a bad idea.  Go rent some movies, make some popcorn, and kill a few hours.

I recommend a Bondathon.  jsia

azdezza

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2005, 07:16:24 AM »
Wonder what nuke's says?  Complete or Decision?

I am very curious of this as well.  I think nuke or tier7 should check there's out and let us know  ;)

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2005, 07:19:20 AM »
Ah well, I'll put money on "Decision" means you got picked to be deferred, "complete" at this point means goodbye.

But that's prolly my fatalism speaking.
(I'm at complete)

i think you are totally wrong.  Did you make EA?   

ED actually. Went complete first week of November.

Hmmm well if anything, i would suppose complete would indicate defer, not rejection.  Decision implies, well, a decision--which a deferment is not.  let's get nuke up in here to check out his status.

firant

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2005, 07:26:54 AM »
Last year the first rejection for ED (there were only three EAs on LSN) didn't go decision until December 1st. Also, from that point onward, everyone was rejected or waitlisted.

That's why I'm thinking folks like me are dead in the water.
But again, I'm having a bad week, so take it with a grain of salt.

Oh great. So I really AM screwed.  :'( LSN don't lie, folks.

EDIT: People check out Nuke's profile on LSN: "No change in online status. Still "complete."

F*CK! So I AM rejected!!!

Its a small number pool, very very very small. Which promises a good deal of incorrect conclussions.

Keep breathing.

EDIT: AND DERNIT! I was saying that if you're still "complete" you should be more worried (like me). Aren't you one of the "decision" folks?

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2005, 07:39:29 AM »
DUDES! calm down.  we all changed to decision today, and we were "complete" yesterday.  Unless Nuke updated lsn today, he would still be complete as well. 

Steve Butabi

• and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2005, 07:46:15 AM »
so what the crap does it mean if you're still complete? deferred?