Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: addendum!  (Read 1434 times)

lexylit

addendum!
« on: July 10, 2004, 02:55:09 PM »
i think when i apply to UCLA and USC i'm going to attach an addendum saying "while i could not find the appropriate box to check, i want the admissions committee to note that i am a brunette. i find my people tragically underrepresented at your fine institution and the surrounding area."

Rowgirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: addendum!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 03:05:15 PM »
Haha.  I should add the same thing about being a redhead, just about everywhere except Notre Dame and BC.  Maybe at those West Coast schools I can write my personal statement about how I've never had a tan, fake or real, and this makes me a very diverse applicant who can bring a lot to their school
In: BC, Northeastern ($), Quinnipaic ($$), Suffolk ($), Temple ($)
Waitlisted: W&M, W&L
Out: BU
Attending: BC

buster

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 05:22:37 PM »
Either you're Doug Mirabelli, or you're a redhead. You can't be both. I'm sure, though, that Doug Mirabelli is way underrepresented at virtually all west coast law schools.

Rowgirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 11:32:17 PM »
I'm a redhead and Doug Mirabelli's biggest fan (not like there's huge amounts of competition for this distinction).  Doug Mirabelli is underrepresented everywhere in my opinion.  I'm just excited about tomorrow, because Wakefield is pitching, so that means Doug is behind the plate.  Maybe I'll write my ps on being a huge fan of Doug Mirabelli.  That definatly makes me unique
In: BC, Northeastern ($), Quinnipaic ($$), Suffolk ($), Temple ($)
Waitlisted: W&M, W&L
Out: BU
Attending: BC