Law School Discussion

What are the scenes like at the T14?

bluegreyeyes

• i dream of being ordinary
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What are the scenes like at the T14?
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 06:48:10 PM »
bruin04 appears to be enjoying uva and has always been a very credible and reasonable poster.

pearl girls?  like stepford status?  hott.

pearl girl - southern (sorority) girls... Lily Pullitzer clothes, Vera Bradley purse, pearl earrings, ribbons in the hair.... you'll recognize them by the stick up their ass OR their alarming sweetness ... typical debutantes ...... not to stereotype or anything ;)

FossilJ

• Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 08:30:30 PM »
all four major professional sports (if you have the money, eed to be.

YEAH, IN NORTH AMERICA!!!

[/rant]

::)

bulk

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 08:49:59 PM »
bruin04 appears to be enjoying uva and has always been a very credible and reasonable poster.

pearl girls?  like stepford status?  hott.

pearl girl - southern (sorority) girls... Lily Pullitzer clothes, Vera Bradley purse, pearl earrings, ribbons in the hair.... you'll recognize them by the stick up their ass OR their alarming sweetness ... typical debutantes ...... not to stereotype or anything ;)

mmm they sound hot.  my gf has vera bradley purse.  and pearls and wears a ribbon from her tiffany boxes in her hair sometimes....SWeet i got a pearl girl.

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
Whomever said that Michigan is fun made me laugh. But I guess that depends on your idea of fun...

The girls here aren't very pretty (compared to NYC girls), and the same 3-4 bars get old real fast. It's an awesome academic institution however, so if the crazy city lifestyle isn't that important to you, then this could be the place for you.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 09:41:06 PM »
GTown is cool

jsia

ceb

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 09:57:31 PM »
As a sorority girl who wears pearls (though I think Vera Bradley bags are ugly), and got over a 170 on her LSAT, I just have to say that I wouldn't be impressed with a guy who told me his LSAT score to try to impress me or talked about earning a six figure salary in three years.  :)

ceb

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 10:08:46 PM »
Yeah, but wait till the guys at Darden Business School start talking to you, boasting of seven figure jobs and stratospheric GMATs. You'll be putty in their hands.

If you were out at a bar, and someone told you their LSAT/GMAT/MCAT score, wouldn't you think they were a bit arrogant?

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 10:20:09 PM »
Yeah, but wait till the guys at Darden Business School start talking to you, boasting of seven figure jobs and stratospheric GMATs. You'll be putty in their hands.

If you were out at a bar, and someone told you their LSAT/GMAT/MCAT score, wouldn't you think they were a bit arrogant?

No, if they were high enough I'd sleep with them

bulk

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 10:46:01 PM »
As a sorority girl who wears pearls (though I think Vera Bradley bags are ugly), and got over a 170 on her LSAT, I just have to say that I wouldn't be impressed with a guy who told me his LSAT score to try to impress me or talked about earning a six figure salary in three years.  :)

yes you will, when i slip that ruphy in your drink.

tacojohn

• "I voted. P. Diddy told us to vote"
    • ICQ Messenger - 176834534
    • MSN Messenger - tacojohniu@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TacoJohnIU
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tacojohniu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Fearfully Optimistic
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2005, 06:29:55 AM »
Whomever said that Michigan is fun made me laugh. But I guess that depends on your idea of fun...

The girls here aren't very pretty (compared to NYC girls), and the same 3-4 bars get old real fast. It's an awesome academic institution however, so if the crazy city lifestyle isn't that important to you, then this could be the place for you.

I said Michigan is more fun if you realize Ann Arbor is a suburb of Detroit and not some rural college town like everyone thinks it is.  If you go to say UVa, Charlottesville is it, because it's a bit far from everything else.  Sure you can take road trips but that's not an every weekend thing.  At Michigan, you have access to everything that Detroit offers.  I know that sounds like a funny joke, but seriously, all the off-Broadway stuff, almost all the major concert tours, professional sports, etc.