Law School Discussion

403-3 democrats & republicans choose not to pull-out of IRAQ

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: 403-3 democrats & republicans choose not to pull-out of IRAQ
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 12:49:07 AM »
s l o w l y shouldn't be viewed in context

grouse-lurching?

i don't even have a clue what this means.  :D

probably because i'm slow.  :(

i'm gonna sit back and eat my popcorn while you and habeas duke it out.  have fun!  :)

::eats popcorn::

popsecret or ville?

this girl is hittin the hookah...she got her days mixed up, man.  she thinks tuesday is friday...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 01:05:53 AM »
popsecret or ville?

this girl is hittin the hookah...she got her days mixed up, man.  she thinks tuesday is friday...

neither, i got it at the concessionaire.  this IS a movie theater, you realize.

i approve.

it is a stringent and gradual mind ablation for the able pre-law reader.

jg983

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 01:51:25 AM »
This is a pointless post.

i'm trying to figure out who his target audience is.  who is he trying to convince of what, and why?

sad.   :)

murtha is a democrat aye like...

when given the opportunity to support the real deal of immediate withdrawal from iraq in a house vote...they turned tail and voted 403 – 3 against the measure...weeping loudly...they left murtha standing alone bending over...with his pants down near his ankles...

how dare republicans force donkees to commit to their rhetoric...boo hoooo...the dems are crying...

donkees bray that it is "w's" war...bullszhite...the House voted 296–133 to go for it...in their "so decreed" "bush's war"...many of whom were democrats... the senate voted 77–23 to authorize the mission in iraq...many of whom were democrats...

bush "the american cowboy" wanted to "git hussein no matter what. please, intelligent...historically minded...hell...common sense minded people? the clinton administration is who authored and passed a congressional resolution in 1998 making "regime change" the FORMAL us policy on iraq. bush only finished what Clinton started…with the support of congress...

the congress is still in full support of "getting the job done"...and getting it done right.

democrats forced to decide...and said...let's go with bush!!!

liberals are a bunch of say one thing do something else panzies!!!

the vote proves this!!

I don't know if this is intended to provoke a response from Julie alone -- you've certainly accomplished the formidable task of making your posts as unreadable and pointless as hers.

sorry you missed the point. ;)

this vote quiets those folks who do not support the troops...those who forget that the democrats wanted this war as well...those who continually criticise the war...and the "do-nothings" who just blame everything on bush.

get it?

it's like a "shut the fuch up" and lets finish the job...shall we.

Yes, I suppose it "quiets" the ridiculously small minority of Americans who:
A) Believe that "the troops" are somehow to blame for the mismanagement of the war in Iraq
B) Deny the FACT that a majority of Democrats supported the invasion at one point
However, the people who are party to either A or B are so stupid that no act of Congres will pacify or convince them. So really, YOU should shut the @#!* up.

so you agree, "shut the fuch up and lets finish the job?

splendid idea. :)

I may or may not agree, depending on what you mean by "let's finish the job." You may be interested to know that it's not so simple as whether or not you support a dictatorship in Iraq.

lets finish the job...get carefully less and less military in iraq...
hussein was more of a dictator/invader/mass murderer/head of repressive regime...
his sons were going to be much more than sons of a dictator...murderers as well.

I'm willing to wager that 95%+ of people believe we should have "carfully less and less military in Iraq." The dabate between Democrats and Republicans isn't over whether we should withdraw from Iraq; it's over the timetable that should dictate our movements out of Iraq, and the method of withdrawal. It seems, based on your posts, that you have a poor handle on what the disagreement between Democrats and Republicans really entails.

let's see umm...hmmm...hold on...lemme git some sugar kane...

okay...aye'm back.

the house voted 403-3 to reject a nonbinding resolution calling for an immediate troop withdrawal

perhaps you are mixing that up with last tuesday where the senate defeated a democratic push for bush to lay out a timetable for withdrawal.

px.o.rsta

"Immediate withdrawal" would qualify as a timetable for withdrawal. HTH.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 07:02:54 AM »
immediate withdrawal, finish job.  starting to sound little sexy around here.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 08:46:41 AM »
ok, you game. julie shoot you.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 11:55:14 AM »
urp.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2005, 12:46:02 AM »
This is a pointless post.

i'm trying to figure out who his target audience is.  who is he trying to convince of what, and why?

sad.   :)

murtha is a democrat aye like...

when given the opportunity to support the real deal of immediate withdrawal from iraq in a house vote...they turned tail and voted 403 – 3 against the measure...weeping loudly...they left murtha standing alone bending over...with his pants down near his ankles...

how dare republicans force donkees to commit to their rhetoric...boo hoooo...the dems are crying...

donkees bray that it is "w's" war...bullszhite...the House voted 296–133 to go for it...in their "so decreed" "bush's war"...many of whom were democrats... the senate voted 77–23 to authorize the mission in iraq...many of whom were democrats...

bush "the american cowboy" wanted to "git hussein no matter what. please, intelligent...historically minded...hell...common sense minded people? the clinton administration is who authored and passed a congressional resolution in 1998 making "regime change" the FORMAL us policy on iraq. bush only finished what Clinton started…with the support of congress...

the congress is still in full support of "getting the job done"...and getting it done right.

democrats forced to decide...and said...let's go with bush!!!

liberals are a bunch of say one thing do something else panzies!!!

the vote proves this!!

I don't know if this is intended to provoke a response from Julie alone -- you've certainly accomplished the formidable task of making your posts as unreadable and pointless as hers.

sorry you missed the point. ;)

this vote quiets those folks who do not support the troops...those who forget that the democrats wanted this war as well...those who continually criticise the war...and the "do-nothings" who just blame everything on bush.

get it?

it's like a "shut the fuch up" and lets finish the job...shall we.

Yes, I suppose it "quiets" the ridiculously small minority of Americans who:
A) Believe that "the troops" are somehow to blame for the mismanagement of the war in Iraq
B) Deny the FACT that a majority of Democrats supported the invasion at one point
However, the people who are party to either A or B are so stupid that no act of Congres will pacify or convince them. So really, YOU should shut the @#!* up.

so you agree, "shut the fuch up and lets finish the job?

splendid idea. :)

I may or may not agree, depending on what you mean by "let's finish the job." You may be interested to know that it's not so simple as whether or not you support a dictatorship in Iraq.

lets finish the job...get carefully less and less military in iraq...
hussein was more of a dictator/invader/mass murderer/head of repressive regime...
his sons were going to be much more than sons of a dictator...murderers as well.

I'm willing to wager that 95%+ of people believe we should have "carfully less and less military in Iraq." The dabate between Democrats and Republicans isn't over whether we should withdraw from Iraq; it's over the timetable that should dictate our movements out of Iraq, and the method of withdrawal. It seems, based on your posts, that you have a poor handle on what the disagreement between Democrats and Republicans really entails.

let's see umm...hmmm...hold on...lemme git some sugar kane...

okay...aye'm back.

the house voted 403-3 to reject a nonbinding resolution calling for an immediate troop withdrawal

perhaps you are mixing that up with last tuesday where the senate defeated a democratic push for bush to lay out a timetable for withdrawal.

px.o.rsta

"Immediate withdrawal" would qualify as a timetable for withdrawal. HTH.

:D :D :D...really...you are mixing the two days together...

immediate withdrawl is not a timetable for anything...sorry...you are wrong.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2005, 06:56:22 AM »
obviously, no one advocate "immediate" withdrawal.  however, clearly writing on proverbial wall for withdrawal soon after bush 0 leave office, if not before.

first, though, 0 going to drag his party down with him because, much like pat robertson, he believe he have hotline to god.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2005, 12:51:52 PM »
kurds key to everything.

_BP_

• Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
Another right-winger bites the dust.  How many of these cats are either under investigation, under indictment, or convicted of something (mostly dealing with fraud, ethics violations, money laundering)?  Daymnnnnnn

"Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy and tax charges, admitting taking $2.4 million in bribes"

Julie Fern, you should have been all over this, don't tell me you're slowing down....well I have to admit, they are falling faster than the average person can keep up..LOL