Law School Discussion

403-3 democrats & republicans choose not to pull-out of IRAQ

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: 403-3 democrats & republicans choose not to pull-out of IRAQ
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 10:45:20 PM »
This is a pointless post.

i'm trying to figure out who his target audience is.  who is he trying to convince of what, and why?

sad.   :)

murtha is a democrat aye like...

when given the opportunity to support the real deal of immediate withdrawal from iraq in a house vote...they turned tail and voted 403 – 3 against the measure...weeping loudly...they left murtha standing alone bending over...with his pants down near his ankles...

how dare republicans force donkees to commit to their rhetoric...boo hoooo...the dems are crying...

donkees bray that it is "w's" war...bullszhite...the House voted 296–133 to go for it...in their "so decreed" "bush's war"...many of whom were democrats... the senate voted 77–23 to authorize the mission in iraq...many of whom were democrats...

bush "the american cowboy" wanted to "git hussein no matter what. please, intelligent...historically minded...hell...common sense minded people? the clinton administration is who authored and passed a congressional resolution in 1998 making "regime change" the FORMAL us policy on iraq. bush only finished what Clinton started…with the support of congress...

the congress is still in full support of "getting the job done"...and getting it done right.

democrats forced to decide...and said...let's go with bush!!!

liberals are a bunch of say one thing do something else panzies!!!

the vote proves this!!

I don't know if this is intended to provoke a response from Julie alone -- you've certainly accomplished the formidable task of making your posts as unreadable and pointless as hers.

sorry you missed the point. ;)

this vote quiets those folks who do not support the troops...those who forget that the democrats wanted this war as well...those who continually criticise the war...and the "do-nothings" who just blame everything on bush.

get it?

it's like a "shut the fuch up" and lets finish the job...shall we.

Yes, I suppose it "quiets" the ridiculously small minority of Americans who:
A) Believe that "the troops" are somehow to blame for the mismanagement of the war in Iraq
B) Deny the FACT that a majority of Democrats supported the invasion at one point
However, the people who are party to either A or B are so stupid that no act of Congres will pacify or convince them. So really, YOU should shut the @#!* up.

so you agree, "shut the fuch up and lets finish the job?

splendid idea. :)

jg983

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 11:00:19 PM »

i'm trying to figure out who his target audience is.  who is he trying to convince of what, and why?

when given the opportunity to support the real deal of immediate withdrawal from iraq in a house vote...they turned tail and voted 403 – 3 against the measure...weeping loudly...they left murtha standing alone bending over...with his pants down near his ankles...

how dare republicans force donkees to commit to their rhetoric...boo hoooo...the dems are crying...

donkees bray that it is "w's" war...bullszhite...the House voted 296–133 to go for it...in their "so decreed" "bush's war"...many of whom were democrats... the senate voted 77–23 to authorize the mission in iraq...many of whom were democrats...

bush "the american cowboy" wanted to "git hussein no matter what. please, intelligent...historically minded...hell...common sense minded people? the clinton administration is who authored and passed a congressional resolution in 1998 making "regime change" the FORMAL us policy on iraq. bush only finished what Clinton started…with the support of congress...

the congress is still in full support of "getting the job done"...and getting it done right.

the vote proves this!!

I don't know if this is intended to provoke a response from Julie alone -- you've certainly accomplished the formidable task of making your posts as unreadable and pointless as hers.

this vote quiets those folks who do not support the troops...those who forget that the democrats wanted this war as well...those who continually criticise the war...and the "do-nothings" who just blame everything on bush.

get it?

A) Believe that "the troops" are somehow to blame for the mismanagement of the war in Iraq
B) Deny the FACT that a majority of Democrats supported the invasion at one point
However, the people who are party to either A or B are so stupid that no act of Congres will pacify or convince them. So really, YOU should shut the @#!* up.

I may or may not agree, depending on what you mean by "let's finish the job." You may be interested to know that it's not so simple as whether or not you support a dictatorship in Iraq.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 11:33:03 PM »
still doesn't answer the question of: whom are you addressing?

this isn't a ploy to coax me into a debate with you about "Whether or not you are slow?"...is it?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 11:40:31 PM »

the vote proves this!!

get it?

I may or may not agree, depending on what you mean by "let's finish the job." You may be interested to know that it's not so simple as whether or not you support a dictatorship in Iraq.

lets finish the job...get carefully less and less military in iraq...
hussein was more of a dictator/invader/mass murderer/head of repressive regime...
his sons were going to be much more than sons of a dictator...murderers as well.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 11:52:24 PM »
after murtha's speech...a vote was taken...and the people have spoken...

overwhelmingly...403-3...

democrats while wobbling...keep ball in play...
elephants force the issue.

px.o.rsta

no matter how the "washed-up-post" propagandizes (props-up)...these numbers 403-3 DO NOT lie!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/20/AR2005112000179.html

Not even Murtha called for an immediate pull-out. The more relevant polls indicate most Americans believe going to Iraq was a mistake (and a hefty percentage of them think Bush lied).  Bush still does not think it was a bad idea. Then, you consider the 95% of the rest of the planet who thinks it was a mistake (80% of Brits, for example--and they even went to war with us!). Now, who is out of touch?

oh and 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend polls taken by trident sugarless gum.

blame the congress man...they are the ones who voted on going to war...that's where you should focus your anger.

jg983

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 12:19:35 AM »

the vote proves this!!

get it?

hussein was more of a dictator/invader/mass murderer/head of repressive regime...
his sons were going to be much more than sons of a dictator...murderers as well.

I'm willing to wager that 95%+ of people believe we should have "carfully less and less military in Iraq." The dabate between Democrats and Republicans isn't over whether we should withdraw from Iraq; it's over the timetable that should dictate our movements out of Iraq, and the method of withdrawal. It seems, based on your posts, that you have a poor handle on what the disagreement between Democrats and Republicans really entails.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 12:21:38 AM »
still doesn't answer the question of: whom are you addressing?

to whom was aye addressing? still you query?

whomever answers with pith...or was too obsessesed with how or why we, the congress, the intelligence, were duped by the president into getting us into this war...and not the strategy for moving us out.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 12:33:52 AM »

the vote proves this!!

get it?

I'm willing to wager that 95%+ of people believe we should have "carfully less and less military in Iraq." The dabate between Democrats and Republicans isn't over whether we should withdraw from Iraq; it's over the timetable that should dictate our movements out of Iraq, and the method of withdrawal. It seems, based on your posts, that you have a poor handle on what the disagreement between Democrats and Republicans really entails.

let's see umm...hmmm...hold on...lemme git some sugar kane...

okay...aye'm back.

the house voted 403-3 to reject a nonbinding resolution calling for an immediate troop withdrawal

perhaps you are mixing that up with last tuesday where the senate defeated a democratic push for bush to lay out a timetable for withdrawal.

px.o.rsta

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2005, 12:37:56 AM »
whomever answers with pith...or was too obsessesed with how or why we, the congress, the intelligence, were duped by the president into getting us into this war...and not the strategy for moving us out.

do these people have names?  :)

i think you're just pining for julie's attention.  :D

if they want a name they can have a name...

aye get a chuckle when something like 403-3 pops up and liberal grouse-stepping naivates...get their feathers ruffled.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2005, 12:44:18 AM »
if they want a name they can have a name...

aye get a chuckle when something like 403-3 pops up and liberal grouse-stepping naivates...get their feathers ruffled.

because of course bills shouldn't be viewed in context!  :D

grouse-stepping...?

s l o w l y shouldn't be viewed in context

grouse-lurching?