Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: which T14 has the best bud?  (Read 5640 times)

skaiserbrown

Re: which T14 has the best bud?
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 02:07:15 AM »
From what I've heard, the better the school, the worse the weed. Rich kids tend not to know the difference/not mind overpaying for schwag. Disclaimer: This actually comes from the experience of a few pothead friends, not my own.

says the lady with the hookah in her 'tar.

;)

jg983

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:46 AM »
From what I've heard, the better the school, the worse the weed. Rich kids tend not to know the difference/not mind overpaying for schwag. Disclaimer: This actually comes from the experience of a few pothead friends, not my own.

says the lady with the hookah in her 'tar.

;)

;D

gosox

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:42:02 AM »
Not a surprising question from someone smart enough to be above the 75th percent LSAT at every school and below the 25th GPA. You know you don't get to take a test at the end of law school that gets you a great job even if your grades aren't good.

you can do drugs and get good grades.  believe me.

Oh what a mistake in logic you made.  I was saying A (bad grades) can be a result of B (drugs).  I never said that B always leads A.

in my case, you're right on point.  A was a result of excessive Bs (drugs and alcohol, girls, madden, etc).  but C (my lsat score) was a result of D (ambition/hard work, sort of).  in the end, my success will be measured by how well i balanced B and D.  So far, i feel like i've done alright having f*ckd around this much and still be in contention to get in a decent law school.

my buddy's dad went to NYU law and partners for one of the biggest firms in Boston.  you know what he does when he gets home from work?  roll it, light it, smoke it.  balance baby, balance.

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 10:55:23 AM »
I saw this thread and was like "Beer? You can probably get the same beer at any law school? Don't they have grocery stores?"

Tells you how much experience I have with this stuff.

gosox

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 10:58:23 AM »
I saw this thread and was like "Beer? You can probably get the same beer at any law school? Don't they have grocery stores?"

Tells you how much experience I have with this stuff.

hahahaha, wash u probably has the best bud(weiser) being in saint louis and having all their social events sponsored by anheuser-busch and all. 

SCgrad

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 12:46:55 AM »
Not a surprising question from someone smart enough to be above the 75th percent LSAT at every school and below the 25th GPA. You know you don't get to take a test at the end of law school that gets you a great job even if your grades aren't good.

you can do drugs and get good grades.  believe me.

Oh what a mistake in logic you made.  I was saying A (bad grades) can be a result of B (drugs).  I never said that B always leads A.

in my case, you're right on point.  A was a result of excessive Bs (drugs and alcohol, girls, madden, etc).  but C (my lsat score) was a result of D (ambition/hard work, sort of).  in the end, my success will be measured by how well i balanced B and D.  So far, i feel like i've done alright having f*ckd around this much and still be in contention to get in a decent law school.

my buddy's dad went to NYU law and partners for one of the biggest firms in Boston.  you know what he does when he gets home from work?  roll it, light it, smoke it.  balance baby, balance.

I love how you include Madden... at least it wasn't Snood (I know people who would have to include that).

spud1987

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2005, 02:16:44 AM »
I heard Cooley is the best, how else could they come up with that ranking system? ;D

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 10:11:02 PM »
There's no Bud at NU... We drink Miller Lite.

It tastes great AND it's less filling.

lightessenz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 11:02:11 PM »
NU just got a little less appealing:)

burghblast

• Sr. Citizen
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tforsean
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 11:25:50 PM »
NU just got a little less appealing:)

Don't let me scare you off, there's actually plenty of "Bud" here.