Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: which T14 has the best bud?  (Read 5653 times)

skaiserbrown

Re: which T14 has the best bud?
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 10:46:37 PM »
wow. i picked a bad day to stop huffing glue.

i meant gosox, not scgrad.

jgatsby

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 10:50:37 PM »
Columbia, best bud in Harlem.

SCgrad

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 10:51:54 PM »
I'm not bitter; I'll be there with him/her.  I'm not going to confess or deny any past drug use or condemn it.  I think it is a personal choice.  I was being semi serious.  There has to be a reason someone would have a split like that and being a pothead seems like a reasonable one.  Surely, gosox will do better in law school if he doesn't smoke (or at least cuts way back).  What I said is a fact.  You can only get by on standardized test scores for so long before hard work becomes imperative.  And gosox is about to reach that point.

jgatsby

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 11:05:08 PM »
I should not have smoked such good bud the night before the lsat...god I'm an idiot

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 11:05:49 PM »
You know you don't get to take a test at the end of law school that gets you a great job even if your grades aren't good.

God I wish there was.

And I don't do drugs (ok, well, I do alcohol, but even that I don't do a ton of), and I like studying.  I just like standardized tests more.

lightessenz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 12:23:28 AM »
Canadian schools I bet.

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 12:39:48 AM »
Not a surprising question from someone smart enough to be above the 75th percent LSAT at every school and below the 25th GPA. You know you don't get to take a test at the end of law school that gets you a great job even if your grades aren't good.

you can do drugs and get good grades.  believe me.

jgatsby

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 12:45:41 AM »
Not a surprising question from someone smart enough to be above the 75th percent LSAT at every school and below the 25th GPA. You know you don't get to take a test at the end of law school that gets you a great job even if your grades aren't good.

titcr

SCgrad

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 01:20:40 AM »

Oh what a mistake in logic you made.  I was saying A (bad grades) can be a result of B (drugs).  I never said that B always leads A.

jg983

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 02:04:36 AM »
From what I've heard, the better the school, the worse the weed. Rich kids tend not to know the difference/not mind overpaying for schwag. Disclaimer: This actually comes from the experience of a few pothead friends, not my own.