Law School Discussion

for those of you retaking in dec, how are you studying?

for those of you retaking in dec, how are you studying?
« on: November 20, 2005, 04:30:33 PM »
I took the LSAT in October and am retaking it in December because I was unhappy with my Oct score.

I'm wondering how you are studying...I have taken all of the practice tests available at this point...I need to work on timing with RC but I get skewed results if I redo RCs I've already read because obviously I read them faster the second time around since the material is relatively familiar even if it's been awhile since I originally read the passages.

Any suggestions or advice? Thanks!

Re: for those of you retaking in dec, how are you studying?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 11:31:34 PM »
anyone...please?

Brett McKay

• The Frugal Law Student
    • View Profile
    • The Frugal Law Student
Re: for those of you retaking in dec, how are you studying?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 11:39:54 PM »
I'm in the same boat as you. I've used all of my tests up. When I decided to take the LSAT again in Dec, I reorderd the most recent 5 LSATs and set them aside. I haven't seen those tests in months. Hopefully, I will have not remembered the answers to the majority of the questions. My practice has been light. I'll do a few LR questions a day along with a couple of games from previous tests. I've definitely gotten better at LR. I see the answers right away now, and am able to catch nuances in the stems I didn't before. I credit this mainly to the symbolic logic class i've been taking this summer. It's helped my analyze sentences better, and I'm able to see their logical conectiveness and validity quickly and effectively. I hope it translates to a higher score come test day.