Law School Discussion

LSD Stress Workshop

RocketBot

LSD Stress Workshop
« on: November 18, 2005, 04:19:24 PM »
Some of you feeling a little too relaxed?  Feeling pretty comfortable about your applications?  Well I just came up with the worst idea for a thread.. ever.

Everyone who's submitted your applications, read over your personal statement again right now and post your immediate impressions.

Hopefully we'll get a few freak-outs and spelling errors along the way ;D

Just read over mine... it still holds up really well.  Surprising because I tore it up and started over about 4 times, only maintaining the tiniest threads over a period of 3 months.  So I'm amazed I can come back to it and like it as much as I do.  Very conversational and covers a lot of ground (there are actually 4 distinct stories in there, tied together by a light-hearted theme and personal transformation).

Re: LSD Stress Workshop
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 04:22:25 PM »
Some of you feeling a little too relaxed?  Feeling pretty comfortable about your applications?  Well I just came up with the worst idea for a thread.. ever.

Everyone who's submitted your applications, read over your personal statement again right now and post your immediate impressions.

Hopefully we'll get a few freak-outs and spelling errors along the way ;D

Just read over mine... it still holds up really well.  Surprising because I tore it up and started over about 4 times, only maintaining the tiniest threads over a period of 3 months.  So I'm amazed I can come back to it and like it as much as I do.  Very conversational and covers a lot of ground (there are actually 4 distinct stories in there, tied together by a light-hearted theme and personal transformation).

I was actually doing that before I read this post! No spelling/grammar errors but I'm not as pleased with it as I would like to be. I loved it before and now I think it's just....blah.