Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I go to law school?  (Read 765 times)

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
Should I go to law school?
« on: July 08, 2004, 08:21:23 PM »
My GPA is 2.0.  I only needed a 2.0 to graduate so that's what i got.  I was real lazy, never studied, smoked too much dope, and drink way too much.  I do not plan to change any of these habbits in law school.  I just love to party.  I also love being lazy.  I will not study for the LSAT because I will most likely be hung over so it won't matter.  I am only taking the LSAT when it's offered at 12:30 because I rarely get up before noon. 

Should I go to law school?  Where should I apply?
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

foxnewssucks

Re: Should I go to law school?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 08:22:52 PM »
Doesn't sound like you will get in to a school.  Good luck.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Should I go to law school?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 09:43:48 PM »
My GPA is 2.0.  I only needed a 2.0 to graduate so that's what i got.  I was real lazy, never studied, smoked too much dope, and drink way too much.  I do not plan to change any of these habbits in law school.  I just love to party.  I also love being lazy.  I will not study for the LSAT because I will most likely be hung over so it won't matter.  I am only taking the LSAT when it's offered at 12:30 because I rarely get up before noon. 

Should I go to law school?  Where should I apply?

Sure. go. it'll be great. what's the fun in having a bunch of know-it-all, square attorneys runnin around with no one to keep them in line? we need more Dr Gonzos in this world..."As your attorney, i advise you to take a hit off of that little brown bottle..."
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.