Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NBA Basketball Thread  (Read 9725 times)

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NBA Basketball Thread
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2006, 09:39:03 AM »
New Jersey: just on another hot streak or the real deal?
The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

Slow Blues

« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2006, 09:47:38 AM »
If Krstic can be a consistent 20 and 10 guy, then real deal. Otherwise, they're just teasing you.

qwertyytrewq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:44 AM »
i dont think krstic is that important to nj's success.  just as he plays his part i they have a shot...their big three peforming is what its gonna come down to...tahts what i think.

John Galt

« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2006, 12:17:42 PM »
If Krstic can be a consistent 20 and 10 guy, then real deal. Otherwise, they're just teasing you.

Did you guys see him posterize Dwade?

Slow Blues

« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2006, 12:57:09 PM »

???  :-X

i dont think krstic is that important to nj's success.  just as he plays his part i they have a shot...their big three peforming is what its gonna come down to...tahts what i think.

Well, yes they need RJ, VC, and Kidd to do well, but I think getting a good consistent performance from Krstic would put them over the top, in the East, at least.

John Galt

« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »

Well, yes they need RJ, VC, and Kidd to do well, but I think getting a good consistent performance from Krstic would put them over the top, in the East, at least.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51lAUnPpogs&search=Kristic%20dwayne%20wade

Slow Blues

« Reply #296 on: April 04, 2006, 05:00:16 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51lAUnPpogs&search=Kristic%20dwayne%20wade

How dare Krstic dunk on a Christian like that.

John Galt

« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »
lol.

Gary Glitter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2006, 05:12:07 PM »
ouch

that was nasty

i'm so disappoitned that amare flopped in p-town after his initial 20-10 performance in 19 minutes in his first game back - looked as if we might have had a wild western conference finals (either dallas or san an v. suns (+amare))  on our hands ...

now that suns are without both k thomas and amare they stand virtually no chance against either one of those teams - they're playing a 6'8 215 guy (Diaw) in the middle!
The Good:Harvard, Stanford
The Bad:
The Ugly: Yale

qwertyytrewq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2006, 07:36:23 PM »
they have no chance now...they wouldve have been in a better position if they had kurt thomas bc he was actually playin really well...now they're left with grant as the big man for them and he honestly sucks.