Law School Discussion

diminutives

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: diminutives
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 12:40:26 PM »
Hate David Carradine?  Did you see Kill Bill?  David Carradine kicks ass.

david carradine IS an ass.  he doesnt kick ass.  he got killed by a woman.  what man does that?  hes a loser.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 12:43:03 PM »
He got killed by the Bride, not just a "woman".  Besides, by that point, he had ruined tons of people's *&^% to get to the pinnacle of manhood.

dsong02

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2004, 12:45:47 PM »
He got killed by the Bride, not just a "woman".  Besides, by that point, he had ruined tons of people's *&^% to get to the pinnacle of manhood.

even the 'bride' was just a woman.  she obviously didnt have a penis.  but i think carradine would have liked it better if she did. 

and he didnt ruin other people's *&^%.  he just had a group of lackluster wannabe ninjas who killed everyone for him. 

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2004, 12:48:06 PM »
He let her win.  Bill had a soft heart hidden underneath all those badass killing skills.

dsong02

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2004, 12:48:41 PM »
He let her win.  Bill had a soft heart hidden underneath all those badass killing skills.

no.  he was just a wuss with a 3 inch penis.

thechoson

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 07:08:42 PM »

no.  he was just a wuss with a 3 inch penis.

I am twice the man he is

headmachine

• new
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 11:26:04 PM »
Mr. Reynolds is the bandit.  I think Smokey was like a dead guy or something.  I don't remember.  I was very young when I saw that movie.

smokey was the police. 
smokey was also a bear.
smokey was my dorm room frosh, soph years in college.
smokey was my apartments before getting married.

if someone calls you a grasshopper, they MUST say it with the chinese accent...otherwise, theyre just calling you an insect.  and they must preface the word with 'my little' or 'my young' in order to mean it like they said it in kung fu.  that was a damn good show, though i hated david carradine.  how the hell did he pass for a chink?

because he has squinty eyes...i think its a prereq for being one of us dirty chinks  :D

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2004, 06:54:11 PM »
Just saw that guy driving the other day, was driving the same car in the movie.

lexylit

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2004, 07:49:13 PM »
aha! i have squinty eyes!

(when i'm drunk. and smiling)

lexylit

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2004, 09:23:09 AM »
and may i just add that last night i saw "the shape of things" (neil labute movie-- he made in the company of men, your friends & neighbors, etc)

and the girl makes multiple explicit references to grasshopper & kung fu...