Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: hot girls at T14  (Read 2950 times)

sck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: hot girls at T14
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 12:33:02 PM »
From what people have told me, generally the warmer/southern states have better looking women. Boyfriend/later good friend in college confirmed this to me when he went to UVa for grad school. His comment was along the lines of: Wow, I'd always heard that Southern women were pretty but I didn't realize it was so true! (He went to GW, and grew up in Rochester.)

I don't generally pay a lot of attention, being female, myself.  ;D
LSN
Nontrad, with a crazy split

gosox

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 12:36:10 PM »
this is by far the most productive post i've seen thus far

Wild Hearted Son

• 167, 3.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 02:03:38 PM »
True about facebook, but I don't think you can just browse random schools that you don't currently attend.  Am I wrong?
Guns n Roses: USD, Colorado, Loyola LA, Pepperdine($$)
Poison (WL): Nowhere
Michael Bolton: Texas, Georgetown, Michigan

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 02:30:08 PM »
True about facebook, but I don't think you can just browse random schools that you don't currently attend.  Am I wrong?

Yes, you can. Its that global thing or whatever.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 02:34:26 PM »
I always worry about the reactionary forces that happen in this type of situation though. For example, if the word on the street is that UT is full of hot chicks, wouldn't the market forces dictate that a bunch of dudes will apply to the school next year, thereby making UT a swordfight for next year's class? I mean, guys are more liekly to follow a crowd of beautiful women than next year's crop of hotties, who might opt for a less competetive environment.
That's what happens when you have a lazzei-faire (sp) admissions system. THAT'S why I am in favor of AA (for minorities and [beautiful] women).
Boalt 1L

flawida

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 08:39:22 PM »
sck, I think you are right.  Actually maybe its just that beautiful women somehow can't live without sunlight.  In Boston, we'd have tons of hot chicks for the first three weeks of school, then they'd all disappear.  They'd reappear on Spring Break of course, but not in Boston again until April.  Then I move down south and I'm surrounded left and right by hotties all year round.  Miami and LA are notorious for hot girls, whereas most northern cities are notorious for ugly ones.  Even in Europe (maybe its just my personal taste) it seems the Italian, Spanish, Greek girls are so much hotter than German or English chicks (okay, obviously Scandanavia is an exception).  Anyone know of any anthropological studies confirming the direct corrolation between average annual sunlight/temperature and prevelence of hotties?  If not, I think someone should do one.

shae

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2005, 09:44:39 PM »
Princeton's law school only admits hot girls.  They have "interviews" for the female students only.  Also- the school is 65% women, so the odds are good.

Groundhog

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2005, 11:40:13 PM »
Not quite T14, but I've heard lovely things about the lovely ladies and guys at UCLA.

l1lshady0

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 09:14:55 AM »
i went to ucla for undergrad and i have to disagree with you all... i thought the chicks there were pretty bad (the campus in general, not just the law school). of course you have a few here and there, but overall i was pretty bored... at least compared to the quality of chicks at my high school in orange county, i'd have to say they sucked, actually. If you want cute chicks, better to try usc or loyola... I've heard good things about pepperdine too.

sadcam

• View Profile
    • Just click it
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 12:52:43 PM »
If you're looking for good looking girls in top or really any law school I think you'll be disappointed.  Look for the schools with a big undergrad population that has fit girls.  Friends that went to Virginia and Texas were quite pleased with the selection.
Does the fact that I'm trying to do it, do it for you?

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sadcam