Law School Discussion

Call from Harvard

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Call from Harvard
« Reply #2980 on: June 30, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
Congrats CosmoRondo- I just withdrew today (I'm going to Columbia), so maybe you're getting my spot. In any case, good luck to those still waiting!

what, did you double deposit?

nmb238

• View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: July 05, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »
In case anyone cares, a friend of mine who was set to begin Columbia in August was called off the HLS waitlist- and will be attending.
Likewise, just this past week, a friend heading to NYU Law got called off the Harvard waitlist and will be attending.

im DYING to know why theyre having such a bad year, taking so many off the waitlist and all. But in any event, HLS hopefuls, its not over yet

cassise

• To eliminate any confusion
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cassise0414
    • View Profile
    • My journey to law school starting soph year
    • Email
« Reply #2982 on: July 05, 2006, 03:28:35 PM »
In case anyone cares, a friend of mine who was set to begin Columbia in August was called off the HLS waitlist- and will be attending.
Likewise, just this past week, a friend heading to NYU Law got called off the Harvard waitlist and will be attending.

im DYING to know why theyre having such a bad year, taking so many off the waitlist and all. But in any event, HLS hopefuls, its not over yet

A bad year for Harvard is a good year for almost everybody else (notice students jumping *&^% from two of the next three best schools to attend Harvard).

lau

• View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: July 05, 2006, 03:36:17 PM »

Is your friend CosmoRondo from LSN? http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=CosmoRondo&x=4407f9bee2ad598ea74cd1d5eea2d2d8 ?

I'm still hoping  :)

nmb238

• View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: July 06, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

fainana

• :)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2985 on: July 10, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »
yalecollege, I double-deposited because I wasn't sure where my husband would get in, but in the end we decided Columbia was the better option for us. As for why Harvard's having a "bad" year, I think they just under-enrolled to start with, and also that other schools throw a lot of money at high-numbers people, and its hard to pass up to go to a school that will leave you with massive debt when you graduate. In any case, congratulations to whoever gets/got my spot!

HeDumpedMe

« Reply #2986 on: July 18, 2006, 08:23:15 AM »
who's still waiting?  :)

lau

• View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: July 18, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »
You and me till the end AD!

faultytowers

« Reply #2988 on: July 18, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »